Windows 10: make it a general purpose tab,earlier school installed

Discus and support make it a general purpose tab,earlier school installed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to use my tab for general purpose Presently it is used for school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by srinivas1974, Apr 28, 2020.

1. make it a general purpose tab,earlier school installed

How to use my tab for general purpose

Presently it is used for school

:)

srinivas1974, Apr 28, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 28, 2020
  4. make it a general purpose tab,earlier school installed

Can't Install Updates on Windows 10

Hi Rach,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to Stop the Windows Installer service by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Double click on Windows Installer and in General tab, click on
      Stop.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

After the steps are complete, restart the system and Start the Windows Installer service by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Double click on Windows Installer and in General tab, click on
      Start.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Try to install the application and check for the status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

make it a general purpose tab,earlier school installed

1. make it a general purpose tab,earlier school installed - Similar Threads - general purpose tab

2. General Game installation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    General Game installation issues: There's a few games that just won't download, install, or play. I'm not sure how many more games that are like these out there for me, but here are some of the known issues I face with my computer right now.I can play Minecraft Bedrock, but not Minecraft Java. Bedrock loads...
  3. General Game installation issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    General Game installation issues: There's a few games that just won't download, install, or play. I'm not sure how many more games that are like these out there for me, but here are some of the known issues I face with my computer right now.I can play Minecraft Bedrock, but not Minecraft Java. Bedrock loads...
  4. Install an Earlier Version as Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Install an Earlier Version as Update: Is there a way to roll back W10 as an update after Go back to an earlier build is not available anymore? Without having to reinstall and setup everything again. Thank you. submitted by /u/antonioat8 [link] [comments]...
  5. device manager ONLY general tab problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    device manager ONLY general tab problem: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I hope you can help me.... ( windows 10 hove ver. 1903 build18362.418) I hope this is the right reddit.. So this morning I was trying to pair Bluetooth headphones with my computer but with no results, so out of curiosity I went to device manager and I...
  6. Win 10 NIC General Tab not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 NIC General Tab not working: I have a new Win 10 Pro computer which I use both on my company network and also out in the field. My company network has a DHCP server, however when I am out in the field I need to use a static IP address. On my previous Win 7 Pro computer, I would setup the general tab to...
  7. No "General" tab in router properties in File Explorer's "Network"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No "General" tab in router properties in File Explorer's "Network": So, there's a location in File Explorer on Windows 10 you can go to called "Network." In this place, you can go to your router properties, and change some settings. Originally, a "General" tab was appearing in these router properties, and you could change some "settings" by...
  8. free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?: I was hoping to find a sticky about benchmarking in this forum but I can't find one. I want to compare two laptops I'm thinking of purchasing. I'm interested in the performance on loading applications, including some very large professional music applications, CPU/memory...
  9. General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported

in Windows 10 News
    General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported: Microsoft won't support general-purpose Surface devices running the Long Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) of Windows 10. [img] Credit: Microsoft Microsoft posted this information on its Technet site on October 21. When I asked whether this was a new policy, a company...
  10. Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365: We are excited to announce that School Data Sync (SDS), our online classroom automation solution, is moving from preview to general availability! Please fill out this request form to sign up, and we’ll help you to deploy it—for free. SDS helps schools automatically create...