Windows 10: Make Korean language as Windows Display Language

Discus and support Make Korean language as Windows Display Language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Experts, I am using Win 10 1903 x64 and where can get offline update for my korean language? the following function is seemed not working,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wildana, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Wildana Win User

Make Korean language as Windows Display Language

Hello Experts,

I am using Win 10 1903 x64 and where can get offline update for my korean language?

the following function is seemed not working, looks keep searching-searching and searching.

Make Korean language as Windows Display Language c71c9958-9fa3-46e7-b937-8b0915fb75c0?upload=true.png

I want my UI interface in windows is appears on Korean language.

***Modified title from: Windows 10 Language Pack ***

:)

Wildana, Oct 7, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Oct 7, 2019
  3. how can i change window ten display language from korean to English.

After upgrading to window 10 my laptop display language changed from English to Korean. Now I don't understand my laptop everything is display in Korean language. Pls help with picture or video showing step I will take.

Gbengamagx, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Make Korean language as Windows Display Language

Change Display language to Korean

I am unable to see Korean characters in Windows Explorer. I have Windows 10 with the Korean language pack installed.

Do I need to get the Korea version of Windows to properly display file names in Korea characters?

SnowflakeColonna, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Make Korean language as Windows Display Language

1. Make Korean language as Windows Display Language - Similar Threads - Korean language Display

2. Language Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Display: Dans Windows 7 Home Premium, Comment obtenir l'option Language Display dans la fenêtre Clock Language and Region ? La langue a été changée pour la clavier, mais je n'ai pas l'option Language Display....
  3. Windows 10 Search problem with Korean language.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search problem with Korean language.: Hi, I have a stuck problem on my widnwos search if I change it to Korean language in system local. If I change it to English it works. Is there any way to solve this problem? Windows 1909 I can`t update it due to company policy Thanks Joseph...
  4. Display Language

Display Language: I need to add another language English US to my Display language. I only have English UK available. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-language/871d07ef-f19b-410f-9fad-2d69c0b89074
  5. language display

language display: overnight something must of been added to my windows 10 it has changed to portugese ..like wth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-display/dc7b791a-eb6f-4b27-91c2-6d3b43c4919a
  6. prevent automatic installation of Korean language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    prevent automatic installation of Korean language: Microsoft: I want to know something. I installed the Korean language. Now, I reinstalled Win. 10, but the Korean language automatically installed. I have to manually remove it. How can it automatically get installed and how stop it from automatically installing? Hope...
  7. English Keyboard characters not displaying properly when Korean language is installed

English Keyboard characters not displaying properly when Korean language is installed: Hi, I'm having trouble with English being displayed in the incorrect font whilst I have the Korean Langauge pack installed in Windows 10. See the screenshot below; [ATTACH]. This font should be as follows; [ATTACH] Also in programs like regedit and my LaTeX editor, some...
  8. Display Language

Display Language: Hi, my laptop was unable to change the display language from Chinese to English. Please suggest me a solution.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-language/b18ad44f-b98c-4a82-9d6e-bec2bcef1ae9
  9. display language

display language: how can i change my dispiay language.Thought i have downloaded English language pack in the preferred language,there is only chinese language pack i can choose in the dispaly language....
  10. display language

display language: I accidentally changed the defaulty language display to Hebrew. I can't read Hebrew well enough to either find a restore point or find the language display and change it back to English. Can anyone help me?...