Windows 10: Make laptop run smoother

Discus and support Make laptop run smoother in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to make my laptop run smoother for stop lagging. Should I delete all files in App Data / Local / Temp or keep it ?[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevincraftDapper, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Make laptop run smoother

I want to make my laptop run smoother for stop lagging. Should I delete all files in App Data / Local / Temp or keep it ?Make laptop run smoother [​IMG]

:)

KevincraftDapper, Jul 30, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Make laptop run smoother

Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Make laptop run smoother

1. Make laptop run smoother - Similar Threads - laptop run smoother

2. What makes a laptop run hot sometimes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What makes a laptop run hot sometimes.: Most comments about laptop heat lead to suggestions on how to clean out dust and elevate the machine to keep it running cooler. My question is not about how to prevent but why heat happens intermittently, that is, once in a while. I can run it for hours with it barely warm,...
  3. What makes a laptop run hot sometimes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What makes a laptop run hot sometimes.: Most comments about laptop heat lead to suggestions on how to clean out dust and elevate the machine to keep it running cooler. My question is not about how to prevent but why heat happens intermittently, that is, once in a while. I can run it for hours with it barely warm,...
  4. help me to run windows 10 smoother!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help me to run windows 10 smoother!: so, i recently performed a clean install of windows 10 on my desktop. every time i open start, it opens with a laggy animation. i have good hardware specifications. but the problem is that windows 10 is not recognising the hardware. i am sure it is because i do not have...
  5. Games running smoother than windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games running smoother than windows: So I own an Asus TUF FX505DT with a GTX 1650 (dedicated) and a Vega 8 (integrated) but I get less frames in windows than I get in demanding games! I tried the following things as well so if you have any more suggestions I would really appreciate it, thanks. Updated GTX 1650...
  6. How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram: My PC is not running well. Though you can run many apps5 apps before ram issues start, 4GB ram isn't enough to run both Unity and VS studio. VS Studio just takes a long time and it normally crashes after I go to unity and start play modethe mode where you can your game which...
  7. How can I make my old PC run Windows 10 run smoother?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make my old PC run Windows 10 run smoother?: I've got an old pc bought back in 2011. Spec: Intel Dual Core 2.8Ghz (E5500) Ram: 3 Gigs DDR3 HDD: 7200RPM GPU: Intel G41 Express Chipset. Put Windows 10 Pro on it, idle ram usage is about 1.5 Gigs. Choked when performing normal tasks. Currently, Kubuntu 20.04...
  8. COD Ghost runs smoother in Win7 than Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Ghost runs smoother in Win7 than Win10: You can move this thread to where it belongs. I know this is best posted in a Gaming Forum but I thought it might elicit some thoughts here as well. I haven't played COD Ghost for a couple of years but since I upgraded to my FX-8350 I thought I'd give it a try and in...
  9. How do you make the scrolling smoother on Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you make the scrolling smoother on Windows Explorer?: The scrolling is really jumpy and it is not smooth at all compared to Windows 7. I have some big folders and I'm not deleting stuff in them. I want the scrolling to go down smoothly and not be so jumpy and jerky. This problem also happens when I view a PDF reader that was...
  10. Making web smoother with independent rendering in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Making web smoother with independent rendering in Microsoft Edge: Independent rendering allows the browser to selectively offload graphics processing to an additional CPU thread, so they can be rendered with minimal impact to the user interface thread and the overall visible performance characteristics page, such as silk-smooth scrolling,...