Windows 10: Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu

Discus and support Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by srfpala, May 30, 2019.

1. srfpala Win User

Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.
    What do you suggest ? Bob

:)

srfpala, May 30, 2019

2. mouse left click brings up context menu

Windows 10. Wired HP mouse began bringing up context menu when clicking left key or right key. Have tried several suggested fixes that have not worked. Found suggestions for Win 7 and Win 8.1 but nothing for this in Win 10.

jthomps8587, May 30, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    no audio

I am sorry Matt but that is a step by step instruction. After you downloaded the file: wdm.zip and for simplicity, move it to desktop.
    1. Point your mouse to wdm.zip then click with right mouse button
    2. a menu popup, click on extract to wdm
    3. Navigate to the folder where you can find the file: wdma_emu.inf
    4. Point your mouse at the file then click with right mouse button again
    5. a menu pop up, move your mouse to Install then click with the left mouse button.

topgundcp, May 30, 2019
  4. rk3066 Win User

In Win.7 is there a Classic Start Menu/Button

Hi,

I'm on Windows Vista at the moment using Opera Browser and I has the nice Start Menu and i'm wondering if there is a program to add a modified Menu cause Win.7 don't have it. I tried Classic Shell it worked but it isn't like the Original Menu with the Microsoft Logo on the left

rk3066, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu - Similar Threads - Left mouse button

2. recently my left mouse button resultes in a menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recently my left mouse button resultes in a menu: recently my left mouse click results in a right click menu. Not all the time, but enough to make it troublesome. Is this a result of the latest update? Is this a common problem?...
  3. Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu: I prefer using the left mouse button to launch the Windows menu PopUp.Now the right mouse button does this.How do I change it in Win10 Home ? TIA Bob 132919
  4. Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu: I prefer using the left mouse button to launch the Windows menu PopUp.Now the right mouse button does this.How do I change it in Win10 Home ? TIA Bob 132919
  5. Start Menu button not working, clicking the left mouse button on any element from the taks...

in Cortana
    Start Menu button not working, clicking the left mouse button on any element from the taks...: I accidentally deleted Microsoft.Cortana from SystemApps and ShellExperience now doesn't work. I ran sfc /scannow and it restored the files BUT start button still doesn't work. I feel like I'm missing something. Help pls....
  6. Mouse will not stay on left click

Mouse will not stay on left click: Ever since my windows 10 was updated, I cannot use my left mouse. No matter how many times I switch it back, it defaults back to right click mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-will-not-stay-on-left-click/538a4a2a-af8c-4325-9123-00417860cd63
  7. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...
  8. left mouse click not working

left mouse click not working: Hi i'm not very microsoft literate so i need some very basic support. my problem is i have lost the left click on my mouse. i managed to use keyboard to access the settings and change to right click as main button and now have this functionality. if i return to left click...
  9. left click on mouse

left click on mouse: since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a spot that will allow the left click. I heard there is a way to fix this. any help would be appreciated...tyvm *Rolleyes 87250
  10. Left Mouse Click Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Mouse Click Options: How do I delete "wrong" left click options in the drop down menu 26090