Windows 10: Make Macurium Reflect Recovery ISO with mutliple network drivers.

Discus and support Make Macurium Reflect Recovery ISO with mutliple network drivers. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi I have made a pxe boot on a Synology Nas. I then made a Macruim Reflect recovery iso which works fine. What I would like to know, is it possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by PeterOz, Jun 1, 2021.

1. PeterOz Win User

Make Macurium Reflect Recovery ISO with mutliple network drivers.

Hi I have made a pxe boot on a Synology Nas. I then made a Macruim Reflect recovery iso which works fine. What I would like to know, is it possible to add other network card drivers to the iso. My aim is to have one iso containing all the network drivers for all my computers so I just have to boot off the one iso. I can then backup to different user folders. To back up my different computers now I have to create a different iso for every computer then add that to the pxe boot folder and also to the pxe boot menu. If I could have 1 iso instead of 6/7 it would be a lot easier. Does anyone know how to do this. Any advice will be appreciated. Currently running Macrium Reflect 7.3 Build 5854 Cheers Peter

:)

PeterOz, Jun 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 network driver

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This could be due to incompatibility of the network adapter. Please try the suggestions below and check.

Step 1: I would suggest you to run Internet Connection troubleshooter.

Internet Connection troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + W” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click “Network & Internet”.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Update the network adapter

a. Press Windows key + X and click Device Manager

b. Expand Network adapter

c. Right click the driver and click Update driver software

Step 3: Update the network adapter from the computer manufacturer's support website and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Make Macurium Reflect Recovery ISO with mutliple network drivers.

The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Make Macurium Reflect Recovery ISO with mutliple network drivers.

1. Make Macurium Reflect Recovery ISO with mutliple network drivers. - Similar Threads - Macurium Reflect Recovery

2. Mutliple BSODS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mutliple BSODS: Multiple BSODS related to memory. Swapped out with new RAM, and new GPU and the problem still continues. I am positive that this is a software error. The computer doesn't crash in BIOS but when I try to boot into windows it will crash. Other times it will boot into windows...
  3. Mutliple BSODS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mutliple BSODS: Multiple BSODS related to memory. Swapped out with new RAM, and new GPU and the problem still continues. I am positive that this is a software error. The computer doesn't crash in BIOS but when I try to boot into windows it will crash. Other times it will boot into windows...
  4. Mutliple Monitors blocked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mutliple Monitors blocked: Moi,I am running a 1080GTX. For a year now I did not have two screens, before that time I did and both worked just fine, no problems during setup or use. Now I decided to buy a second screen again and it is not working properly. The issue is not the cable or the hardware, the...
  5. Make an updated ISO of the LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make an updated ISO of the LTSC: Is Microsoft Media Creation Tool suitable to create an updated ISO of a Windows LTSC if run on a system where the LTSC is installed? ------------------------------------------- Windows LTSC 1890 (17763) 173822
  6. Mutliple Screens

Mutliple Screens: Hello, This is a long known issue with Windows as I found a few topics about it 7 years old but, I wonder why it haven't been solved yet... anyway here's the issue: - Both my Samsung QLED screens are the same model and connected through DisplayPort to my MSI GeForce GTX...
  7. Macrium Reflect v7 wont make rescue media (iso or USB)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect v7 wont make rescue media (iso or USB): So I decided to install macrium reflect v7 free (current installed version at v 7.2.4325) to make a backup of my current windows OS in-case my updating to windows 10 1903 doesn't go well, so that would involve making a rescue media and either burning it to a disc, or a usb,...
  8. Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cleaning Up Reflect Recovery Files: I've just updated Reflect Home to the latest version and changed to using the Win RE recovery environment. I'm left with various folders in the c:/boot folder. Can I safely delete all but the WinREFiles and Drivers folders? [img] 121549
  9. Network driver disappearing making wifi not working

Network driver disappearing making wifi not working: I was forced to update my windows a few weeks ago and ever since ive had nothing but problems with a laptop thats never had any. The adaptor seems to keep cutting off in device manager it keeps updating itself... I watch as the Intel dual band wireless disappears and makes...
  10. Recovery Drive to ISO Troubles

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Drive to ISO Troubles: I have been trying to convert the Windows 10 Recovery Drive (USB) to an ISO so I can include it in a multiboot recovery drive I have been building. I have succeeded in creating the bootable ISO, but no matter what I do, this is what I get: [img] I've tried the same...