Windows 10: make my notepad more better

Discus and support make my notepad more better in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; need help my txtxs notepad need fixs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leslie Westlake, Mar 20, 2023.

1. make my notepad more better

need help my txtxs notepad need fixs

:)

Leslie Westlake, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Berton Win User

Notepad on Windows 7\

Suggestion would be uninstall then new install on Win7. Maybe an older version would work better? A list, maybe Version 7?
    News | Notepad++

Berton, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 22, 2023
  4. JCabebe Win User

make my notepad more better

Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

make my notepad more better

1. make my notepad more better - Similar Threads - notepad more better

2. make my notepad more better

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    make my notepad more better: need help my txtxs notepad need fixs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-my-notepad-more-better/7e3e9e4b-60e1-4b23-abaa-1f40834523f0
  3. Are more drive partitions better?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are more drive partitions better?: I've recently heard that creating more drive partitions would make my computer more efficient, and I'm planning to do the same to all my games (dividing them based on genre etc). Should I do it, or should I store all of them within a single drive? submitted by...
  4. make windows10 logo better

in Windows 10 Customization
    make windows10 logo better: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-windows10-logo-better/268c9841-7743-4824-947c-af9196dc3f9a
  5. make windows 10 better by: giving more control to the user.

in Windows 10 Customization
    make windows 10 better by: giving more control to the user.: make windows 10 better by: 1. giving more control to the user. 2. update the interface. 3. add more setting choices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/-/19f8bf12-8c6d-474f-9a50-0573d3a07791
  6. Microsoft Edge Making web better with more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Making web better with more open source collaboration: For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...
  7. Microsof Edge Making web better through more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsof Edge Making web better through more open source collaboration: For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...
  8. Edge: Making the web better through more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Edge: Making the web better through more open source collaboration: "For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...
  9. make windows better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    make windows better: How we can make windows more secure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/make-windows-better/f254e71f-8722-4fb0-9551-90c305d5cee9"
  10. How to make my laptop's performance better

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make my laptop's performance better: Hello everyone my friend bought a new laptop with some cool features. Model: aspire es 15 e51-523-89l2Processor: amd quad core a8-7410Graphic card : amd radeon r5 graphicMemory : 8gb ddr3 L memory Hard drive :1TB hdd As he open it I saw that the hard drive is making a...