Windows 10: Make notepad the default app for .m3u files

Discus and support Make notepad the default app for .m3u files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I set notepad to be the default app to open m3u files? All of the routes I've tried so far don't work. i.e. via settings, control panel and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alancsears, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Make notepad the default app for .m3u files

How do I set notepad to be the default app to open m3u files? All of the routes I've tried so far don't work. i.e. via settings, control panel and the target file's properties panel.

:)

alancsears, Nov 13, 2018

2. how create m3u play list on note pad

How can I create a m3u play list using notepad or anything else

BrianStanleyKing, Nov 13, 2018
  3. E51 will not play downloaded .m3u files

Hi!

First: .m3u is a music playlist.

Save it to the root path of your microSD card and save the mp3-files into any folder in "Sounds/Digital/". Then open the m3u file with notepad or any other text-editor and change the path to the mp3-files. The "replace all" function is very useable to replace
    the path of all files at once.

muena---01, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Make notepad the default app for .m3u files

How to set Microsoft Photos App as default

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left pane, click on Default Apps.
    • In the right pane, click on Choose default apps by file type.
    • Set the default App to open .jpg files and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Make notepad the default app for .m3u files

1. Make notepad the default app for .m3u files - Similar Threads - notepad default app

2. Make the Windows Photos app the default app for an unrecognized file type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make the Windows Photos app the default app for an unrecognized file type: Hi there! I'm trying to make files that have a specific file extension .mpo open in the Windows Photos app, but I can't figure out how to do it. The Photos app is not listed in Windows's suggested list of default apps, and I can't use the "Look for another app on this PC"...
  3. Make the Windows Photos app the default app for an unrecognized file type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make the Windows Photos app the default app for an unrecognized file type: Hi there! I'm trying to make files that have a specific file extension .mpo open in the Windows Photos app, but I can't figure out how to do it. The Photos app is not listed in Windows's suggested list of default apps, and I can't use the "Look for another app on this PC"...
  4. Make the Windows Photos app the default app for an unrecognized file type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Set my default app to open with for .jar files to Notepad.

Set my default app to open with for .jar files to Notepad.: As the subject says, I set the app that .jar files open with to Notepad. Now, whenever I try to run the files, I get the error "'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." I fiddled around with it for a while, but I was unable...
  6. Set my default app to open with for .jar files to Notepad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set my default app to open with for .jar files to Notepad.: As the subject says, I set the app that .jar files open with to Notepad. Now, whenever I try to run the files, I get the error "'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." I fiddled around with it for a while, but I was unable...
  7. Set my default app to open with for .jar files to Notepad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to make a file type not have a default app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make a file type not have a default app: So I needed to open a .rar file for a Clip Studio Paint brush and accidentally chose to open it with VLC. It now has VLC set as the default to open all .rar files. I can change the default app in settings, but how do I make it not have a default? This is how it looks right...
  9. How to make The app "files - preview" your default files explorer

How to make The app "files - preview" your default files explorer: How can you make the app thats in Microsoft store search for this - files preview how do I make this my default files explorer I want this so whenever i download something from a browser it should come up as files preview...
  10. looking for media application to play M3U files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    looking for media application to play M3U files: I'm not sure if this is the correct sub-forum to ask, but I'm looking for some software which doesn't seem to be available with the requirements I have. Basically, I'm looking for a player that can read M3U files. I can hear you say ANY player can do that. Well, yes but they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using notepad for m3u playlist windows 10

2. make a m3u file from notepad

3. how to make microsoft edge as default browser for notepad

4. how to make a m3u from notepad,
  5. how to create m3u playlist using notepad,
  6. file extension we browser audio m3u,
  7. how do i get a document to open in notepad,
  8. notepad editor m3u,
  9. how to create a playlist m3u file in notepad,
  10. notepad windows 10 default apps,
  11. to open notepad instead of notepad type anything else,