Windows 10: Make PLAYABLE DVD in Windows 10

Discus and support Make PLAYABLE DVD in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Making a playable DVD in Windows Vista and 7 was a breeze. In windows 10 it is impossible. I want a function BUILT IN to burn a DVD like DVD maker did.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuigiPlayer64, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Make PLAYABLE DVD in Windows 10

Making a playable DVD in Windows Vista and 7 was a breeze. In windows 10 it is impossible. I want a function BUILT IN to burn a DVD like DVD maker did. Is it really too much to ask to not have to dual boot 7 and 10 ONLY to burn a DVD? I tried "DVD Flick" and I don't want to spend 7 straight hours for every individual DVD, especially when you have to make 12 of said DVDs. Microsoft needs to make a new version of DVD maker that works with 10.

:)

LuigiPlayer64, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2018
  4. RAS1107 Win User

Make PLAYABLE DVD in Windows 10

how do i burn a dvd playable by a dvd player in win 10

Cannot figure out how to consistently burn a dvd player playable dvd. Keep ending up burning a data dvd which does not automatically work on a dvd player

RAS1107, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Make PLAYABLE DVD in Windows 10

1. Make PLAYABLE DVD in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PLAYABLE DVD

2. cannot copy music to usb, playable files apparently 'corrupt'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot copy music to usb, playable files apparently 'corrupt': Hi, I'm having issues copying certain music files to USB, these are playable files, which always have this issue when trying to copy to USB but not other areas on the local machine, any copy of the file will also no transfer to USB.There doesn't appear to be anything wrong...
  3. cannot copy music to usb, playable files apparently 'corrupt'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot copy music to usb, playable files apparently 'corrupt': Hi, I'm having issues copying certain music files to USB, these are playable files, which always have this issue when trying to copy to USB but not other areas on the local machine, any copy of the file will also no transfer to USB.There doesn't appear to be anything wrong...
  4. cannot copy music to usb, playable files apparently 'corrupt'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Fix Error 0xc10100bf, This file isn’t playable

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 0xc10100bf, This file isn’t playable: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Error 0xc10100bf, This file isn’t playable. The error code usually appears if the media player doesn’t support the file format you are trying to play. The error message reads: Can’t play This file isn’t playable. That might be because...
  6. How to makes games playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to makes games playable: Everytime i start a game, or any games there's no display on my screen, but there's a sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-makes-games-playable/47d577d9-fb8f-497e-b74e-d33843d0a91a
  7. How to makes games playable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to makes games playable: Everytime i start a game, or any games there's no display on my screen, but there's a sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-makes-games-playable/47d577d9-fb8f-497e-b74e-d33843d0a91a
  8. How to makes games playable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. PC - Xbox - Ark not playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC - Xbox - Ark not playable: Hello! I've been playing Ark for a while now, and I first started on the Steam version of the game because it was free, and also because I mainly play on pc. I decided to get the Microsoft windows 10 edition so I can play with my friends on Xbox. At first everything was going...
  10. Burn dvd playable videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Burn dvd playable videos: Is there a non expensive way to burn a .mp4 or .mp2 file to a dvd that’s playable in a DVD player? I don’t have any dvd authoring software and on a tight budget. Wanting to burn some video files I took on my iPhone and give it to a family member on dvd. submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i make a playable dvd from phone videos

2. windows 10 make playable cd

3. windows 10 dvds not playable