Windows 10: Make same audio come through headphones and speaker at different volume.

Discus and support Make same audio come through headphones and speaker at different volume. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm attending a virtual concert in a couple of days. I have some LED lights in my room that I can sync with audio through the mic on my phone, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/quecola, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Make same audio come through headphones and speaker at different volume.

I'm attending a virtual concert in a couple of days. I have some LED lights in my room that I can sync with audio through the mic on my phone, and I want to do this to add a little bit of atmosphere. Unfortunately I cannot play music loud out of my laptop speakers as I live in a house with other people and this concert goes through the night. I was wondering if there's a way to play music through my speakers at a lower volume, just so my phone can pick it up and sync with my lights, and play the same audio through my Airpods at a louder volume. If it helps, I have a HP spectre x360 with Bang & Olufsen speakers, which means I can use the Bang and Olufsen audio control if anyone has a solution that uses that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/quecola
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/quecola, Dec 10, 2020

2. Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

How to separate the volume of speaker and headphone phone volume. I am using Realtek High Definition Audio. My headphone is not in the sound list.

Microsoft account user, Dec 10, 2020
  3. nvcw727 Win User
    Audio sound not working on speakers/or headphones. No sound

Yesterday my audio worked fine on both my speakers on my laptop (Dell Inspiron/N5110) and headphones. Then all of a sudden they stopped working. I have made sure that all the volumes are not muted. I did a troubleshoot on playing audio and it said low audio device volume detected, but when I increase the volume, nothing happens. Any one have any suggestions?

nvcw727, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Make same audio come through headphones and speaker at different volume.

Volumes in my laptop speaker and headphones are at different levels

The sound volume in my laptop speaker and headphones are at different levels. For example if I have a
    speaker volume at 20%, then I plug in the headphones, it could be something like 70%. When I disconnect the headphones, the speaker volume gets back to 20%

Karl HarrisonL, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Make same audio come through headphones and speaker at different volume.

1. Make same audio come through headphones and speaker at different volume. - Similar Threads - same audio through

2. Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker: Hello Microsoft community,I've been having some problem with my volume mixer lately.Normally I'm supposed to be able to mute individual applications by using my volume mixer. However none of my applications seem to registering? any sound and all the sound seems to be going...
  3. Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Mixer: All Sound Coming Through the Speaker: Hello Microsoft community,I've been having some problem with my volume mixer lately.Normally I'm supposed to be able to mute individual applications by using my volume mixer. However none of my applications seem to registering? any sound and all the sound seems to be going...
  4. Make audio play through laptop speakers while headphones plugged in but headphone and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make audio play through laptop speakers while headphones plugged in but headphone and...: So i wanted to record with my headphone mic but let the audio play through the laptop, but when I open the sound settings, they both for some reason use the same realtek HD Audio speaker, and I can't disable just the headphone audio or anything, is there a fix or a way for me...
  5. Audio playing through speakers and headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio playing through speakers and headphones.: My audio is playing through speakers and headphones. I've tried to set headphones to default but the option to do so isn't there. All I have is realtek audio speakers. How do I get it to automatically disable speakers when headphones are plugged in? 172751
  6. Any and all headphones make audio come from both the speaker and the headphones.

Any and all headphones make audio come from both the speaker and the headphones.: Hello! So, whenever I plug in my headphones to my laptop with windows 10, the audio plays from both the speakers and the headphones. I don't know when it started, but I remember 1 day the issue occurred for the first time, and I just reinserted the headphones, and it worked....
  7. Sound coming through both headphones and speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound coming through both headphones and speakers.: I just bought the Nitro 5 and found that when my headphones are plugged in, minecraft game audio comes through my main speakers while the spotify app and anything on google all play audio through my headphones. In the sound settings the app minecraft is specifically set to...
  8. Audio plays through headphones and speakers

Audio plays through headphones and speakers: So ive tried to update my drivers, ive tried to uninstall/reinstall, ive tried to go to playback devices, ive tried to go to my realtek stuff and none of this is working, it seems different then any of the cases ive seen by looking it up, i have no clue what to do. i went...
  9. Headphones plugged in, but game audio coming through speakers.

Headphones plugged in, but game audio coming through speakers.: I plug in headphones and I can listen to music or youtube through the headphones, but when I try and play a game, the audio plays through my laptop speakers. Is there any way to fix this and have everything playing in my headphones?...
  10. Audio will not come through my headphones, only my speakers.

Audio will not come through my headphones, only my speakers.: Sound only comes out of my Surface Book speakers and not through my headphones in the headphone jack. I have switched the headphones being used and restarted my computer multiple times, but nothing is helping. My PC detects that the headphones are plugged in, but still sound...