Windows 10: Make several computers forget Miracast

Discus and support Make several computers forget Miracast in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an issue in regards to that the computers remembers the connection to the Miracast wireless display adapter. Sometimes a person forgets to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fullmetalj4ck13, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Make several computers forget Miracast

I have an issue in regards to that the computers remembers the connection to the Miracast wireless display adapter. Sometimes a person forgets to disconnect and as soon as the computer is close to the Miracast the dashboard appears. How can you make the Windows 10 computers forget the device at all times and always urge for a PIN code? Can this be cleared some time in the night? My wish is that this is done automatically.
    I have looked in the regedit but the PIN settings there doesn't work in regards to this.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

:)

fullmetalj4ck13, Nov 14, 2019

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 14, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Make several computers forget Miracast

windows 10 miracast

Hi Dennis,

For us to further assist you with your concern about Miracast, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried checking the step by step article to connect to Miracast that was provided on the above thread?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Make several computers forget Miracast

1. Make several computers forget Miracast - Similar Threads - several computers forget

2. MIRACAST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIRACAST: AFTER UPGRADING FROM WINDOWS 10 TO 11 MIRACAST QUIT WORKING ON BOTH MY LAPTOP AND DESKTOP, I AM NOT ABLE TO CAST TO MY TVS . ANY IDEAS HOW TO FIX IT ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/d1274ad3-68fc-412a-b9c5-3f36913c1624
  3. miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast: hihow fix Miracast: Available, no HDCP in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/910de23d-ec05-414d-8d1e-ee2ad4e47bbe
  4. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Several computer issues: Hi I'm having several pc issues that I've tried my best to fix but It just doesn't work, I recently have been experiencing lots of blue screen crashes as well as the computer mouse/keyboard freezing up on start up and I will have to repeatedly manually restart it at least 7-8...
  5. Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast: My laptop runs Windows 10, but I have a NVidia GPU which doesn't support Miracast or any wireless display technology. Is it possible to plug in an adapter/dongle in my laptop to make it Miracast compatible. Do you recommend one?...
  6. Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast: After the last upgrade I cannot project my PC on TV miracast. Both devices say they are connected but the screen of the TV is black and the sound comes from the PC. No problem when connecting other devices to the same TV....
  7. How to make win10 Forget a password

in Browsers and Email
    How to make win10 Forget a password: Hi all, I have windows setup so that it asks me if it should remember the "sign in info for this website" and then i click yes or no. Is there a way to make windows forget the information for just one website? I know i can make it forget ALL passwords, but that is not what i...
  8. Miracast

Miracast: I need to know the current draw required or the Miracast dongle. I cannot find any spec for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/a29d7b0b-e3c4-41bb-b570-ffe06851fa66
  9. miracast

miracast: I have an Hp System Model: HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC BIOS: F.46 (type: UEFI) Processor: AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 7364MB RAM Page File: 3881MB used, 4634MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows...
  10. Want to make wifi ALWAYS forget password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Want to make wifi ALWAYS forget password: Hi, I have a young'un I'd like to make "earn" internet each day. The plan is, he needs to come talk to me or his dad and we will type in the wifi password. Only trouble is that his devices (Windows 10 laptop and Surface Pro) automatically remember our home wifi password upon...