Windows 10: make sure correctly owner account office

Discus and support make sure correctly owner account office in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just set for protect from my personal information old got hacked that why I got new one from old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert's office work, Mar 2, 2021.

1. make sure correctly owner account office

I just set for protect from my personal information old got hacked that why I got new one from old

:)

Robert's office work, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 2, 2021
  3. jacobacci Win User
    Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner

In March 2019 I bought a Trekstor Surfbook that came with a 2 year license for Office 365. This license is listed in my Microsoft account as being valid until March 2021.
    Now I am selling the machine and I would like to transfer the Office 365 license to the new owner.
    Can someone enlighten me how to achieve this?
    Thanks a lot

jacobacci, Mar 2, 2021
  4. make sure correctly owner account office

Unknown User as Owner

Hi Bree, thanks for stepping up to address this issue.
    As far as I know my External Drive has only been used on my PC.

I could try to implement your suggestion and take Ownership of those Folders.
    The "Take Ownership" link is present in my right click menu, but I'm currently logged in with my Microsoft account, so perhaps it would be better if I went Properties --> Security --> Advanced & set the Owner to Administrators, no?!

Although my mind is bugged with a new question now.
    If I change the Owner & later on I have to restore a backup (Acronis on a CD) won't I encounter problems then?

witten1972, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

make sure correctly owner account office

1. make sure correctly owner account office - Similar Threads - sure correctly owner

2. Not able to find the file make sure entered the correct name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to find the file make sure entered the correct name: Hi, I use a windows 8.1 very old recently I have been facing a problem..... I am not able to run any. exe files that include system files cannot open, task manager, register anything. Now my laptop gets stuck more and takes more time to load then usual. What am I supposed to...
  3. Not able to find the file make sure entered the correct name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to find the file make sure entered the correct name: Hi, I use a windows 8.1 very old recently I have been facing a problem..... I am not able to run any. exe files that include system files cannot open, task manager, register anything. Now my laptop gets stuck more and takes more time to load then usual. What am I supposed to...
  4. School Account Password Reset Issue - "Make sure your entry is correct." Despite Entering...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School Account Password Reset Issue - "Make sure your entry is correct." Despite Entering...: I'm using a York school account on Microsoft and I keep getting a notification from Windows to reset the password as it's expiring soon, but I can't reset it through Change password windowsazure.com as it always says I have the wrong old password entered.Is this an issue for...
  5. School Account Password Reset Issue - "Make sure your entry is correct." Despite Entering...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    School Account Password Reset Issue - "Make sure your entry is correct." Despite Entering...: I'm using a York school account on Microsoft and I keep getting a notification from Windows to reset the password as it's expiring soon, but I can't reset it through Change password windowsazure.com as it always says I have the wrong old password entered.Is this an issue for...
  6. Can not find file make sure name is correct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not find file make sure name is correct: Everytime I've clicked on a file in no matter what folder it says file can not be found, make sure you entered the correct name. Even files that I have just downloaded they can not seem to find help please....
  7. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly: Crazy morning!!! Today Windows doesn't want find a couple of programs. Some are in C drive other in D driver. Office too is not working. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, for example Foxit, but I cannot still run it. To run the programm I went under the directory and...
  8. Cannot find 'app:EULAAcepted'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find 'app:EULAAcepted'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct: I try to update my windows 10 and i have this problem and i cant sole it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-appeulaacepted-make-sure-the-path-or/f7443406-aec7-4e54-9b08-86a4fbd702f2
  9. Windows cannot find the Path "..", Make sure you typed it correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find the Path "..", Make sure you typed it correctly: Many applications on my laptop have stopped opening. The amount increased after windows10 1903 update. Whenever I try to open some applications like Microsoft Office, Wamp Server, I get this error message. I went to that path, but all the files are still there. Please help...
  10. Not sure if correct ISO file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not sure if correct ISO file: Last evening I installed the latest build 10158 from 10130 which I had. I did not do a clean install. After installation I had a problem with the system freezing to a total freeze. I did manage to revert back to the previous build so now I want to do a clean install of 10158....