Windows 10: Make Sure That Update On 11/14/2019 At 6:08PM Was Verified Completely Safe And Was Legally...

Discus and support Make Sure That Update On 11/14/2019 At 6:08PM Was Verified Completely Safe And Was Legally... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If It's Not Legally Signed By One Member Of Microsoft, Then It's Completely Legit And I Would Have To Hold Off The Update Until It's Verified As... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alex White_47, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Make Sure That Update On 11/14/2019 At 6:08PM Was Verified Completely Safe And Was Legally...

If It's Not Legally Signed By One Member Of Microsoft, Then It's Completely Legit And I Would Have To Hold Off The Update Until It's Verified As Completely Safe, Because The Completely Legit Win10 Update Could Contain Malware OR Ransom. It's Just Too Risky As For Me To Press The "Restart Now" Button Within These Days. My Preference is That I Wouldn't Trust Any Unknown Host Names And Unknown Usernames, Because Then They Themselves Would Do Internal Damages To My Dell Laptop And This Had Costed About $1800. Ouch. The Risks Of Unknown Updates Just Overweigh The Benefits During This Time Of The Year With Myself Having Low Allowance On Hand. >_< Crying. ;-;

:)

Alex White_47, Nov 14, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Make Sure That Update On 11/14/2019 At 6:08PM Was Verified Completely Safe And Was Legally... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Make Sure That Update On 11/14/2019 At 6:08PM Was Verified Completely Safe And Was Legally...

mail calendar and people app uninstalled by windows RT8.1 update and does not reinstall from Store 11 July 2019

Today, 11 July 2019, I accepted the latest updates to Windows RT 8.1 on my Nokia Lumia 2520 and Dell XPS10 tablets. After restarting both tablets "Mail, Calendar and People" are no longer on the start menu and when re-installed from the Windows Store they
    were not installed even though a message popped up in the Windows Store to say they were installed. They are not in the installed apps list! Note, Windows Store also did not work on both tablets after the Windows RT 8.1 updates and both tablets needed to be
    repaired by the "troubleshooter". Note also that all of the Apps that were tiled on the start menu such as Word, Excel etc have also disappeared although the apps are still on the listing of apps.

On the Nokia the updates have cleared the update history which now only shows a "definition update for windows defender antivirus - kb2267602" installed 11/07/2019, and "most recent cumulative update - kb3000850" (installed 14/03/2016).

On the Dell, which is still updating, the update history shows a full update history with "2019-07 Servicing Stack Update for Windows RT 8.1 for ARM-based Systems (KB4504418) installed 11/07/2019 being the latest installed item.

Any suggestions on how I can resolve this issue?

John2019ZZ, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Make Sure That Update On 11/14/2019 At 6:08PM Was Verified Completely Safe And Was Legally...

1. Make Sure That Update On 11/14/2019 At 6:08PM Was Verified Completely Safe And Was Legally... - Similar Threads - Sure Update 2019

2. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  3. Does this site legal and safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does this site legal and safe?: I found this website on google when i try find how to install W11 on unsupported pc. Can anyone tell me if methods in this website safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-this-site-legal-and-safe/f843e1b5-d876-48eb-9612-5cc7f68d05b4
  4. Does this site legal and safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does this site legal and safe?: I found this website on google when i try find how to install W11 on unsupported pc. Can anyone tell me if methods in this website safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-this-site-legal-and-safe/f843e1b5-d876-48eb-9612-5cc7f68d05b4
  5. is store.rg-adguard.net safe and legal?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    is store.rg-adguard.net safe and legal?: is https://store.rg-adguard.net safe and legal? i really want to get an delisted game doritos crash course goand when i search how to get a delisted app, people mention this site to me but i don't know if its both going to give me malware some microsoft professionals/MVPs...
  6. is mcleaks legal/safe??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is mcleaks legal/safe??: is mcleaks legal/safe?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-mcleaks-legalsafe/964ce696-51b3-41b3-a155-0eaf991ae14d
  7. These the right updates (just making sure)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These the right updates (just making sure)?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlippingBLEEP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep9ksa/these_the_right_updates_just_making_sure/
  8. How verifyed publisher status makes an application safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How verifyed publisher status makes an application safe?: I've seen a post where someb****on because it had "Verified publisher" line in the installation prompt. But does it makes it trustworthy, h****t? And by the way I've seen infothat Classic Shell isn't that safe....
  9. Windows 10 "Making sure it's you" completely broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "Making sure it's you" completely broken: I am trying to fix the my phone app to use it with my galaxy note 10+, but it tells me that my microsoft account needs attention. And so I did, went into shared experiences and clicked on fix now. The "Making sure it's you" box popped up, asking me for my login PIN. I enter...
  10. Windows 10 update 6/14/2019 infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 6/14/2019 infinite loading screen: as the title suggests Since the new update I can no longer access my desktop normally, after logging in I get stuck in an infinite loading screen with no way out but restarting. I have tried: - rebooting several times - running recovery (this has failed according to...