Windows 10: make tabs smaller on windows 10s

Discus and support make tabs smaller on windows 10s in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I only have a small 11 inch laptop with win 10s. edge is the only browser allowed. the tabs take up the top third of the screen. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eingram, Apr 7, 2019.

1. eingram Win User

make tabs smaller on windows 10s

I only have a small 11 inch laptop with win 10s. edge is the only browser allowed. the tabs take up the top third of the screen. Is there any way to make them smaller?

:)

eingram, Apr 7, 2019

2. Make pinned tabs smaller

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "tabs smaller that are pinned at the top", are you referring to the tabs created on the top of the Internet Explorer?

If you want to resize the default size of the tabs in the Internet Explorer, then there is no option to resize the tabs opened in the Internet Explorer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. make tabs smaller on windows 10s - Similar Threads - tabs smaller 10s

2. How to make it smaller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it smaller?: When I click on my windows icon it shows all the apps too much big and it's kinda annyoing to me.How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-it-smaller/1d73f6cd-ea17-47dd-a548-7370c0ce3c4c
  3. How to make it smaller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make it smaller?: When I click on my windows icon it shows all the apps too much big and it's kinda annyoing to me.How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-it-smaller/1d73f6cd-ea17-47dd-a548-7370c0ce3c4c
  4. Making a Smaller Bootable Media Partition

Making a Smaller Bootable Media Partition: When making a bootable media through the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool, it tells you that the minimum device filesize needed to create the bootable media must be at least 8 GB. If you try installing to a single volume thumbdrive with the partition occupying the whole drive,...
  5. Windows media player -10s +10s

Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  6. How to make Windows "smaller"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Windows "smaller"?: You probably don't know what I mean, so this is what I mean: [ATTACH] How would I turn that, into this: [ATTACH] If you compare the first and the second image, it's just "smaller". I want to know how to do this to my own desktop....
  7. make window smaller

make window smaller: How can I adjust the size of the window I am working on so I can still see a little of the background? I would usually go to the little square on the top right hand corner. But this is a new computer, windows 10, and it is not working....
  8. make text smaller on this PC

make text smaller on this PC: make text smaller on this PC HPDesktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/make-text-smaller-on-this-pc/996d5b8f-c6cc-4277-a50e-51f2ffda778a
  9. Making items on START smaller

Making items on START smaller: hey guys, included a pic from my Start Menu. I would make the tekst in the LEFT PANE look smaller. Is there a way to do so? Thanks in advance Jeff [img] 26914
  10. Making image backup of Win 10S.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Making image backup of Win 10S.: I contacted Macrium and asked if they would be bringing a uwp app out to image backup Win 10S, and they said it was not possible due to admin restrictions. The only way with 3rd party tools is to backup from a winpse session. Strangely enough, Windows own system image...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make tabs smaller on windows 10

2. how do i make the tabs smaller

3. how to make the tabs smaller on windows

4. how do i make my tabs smakker,
  5. make tabs smaller,
  6. tabs size smaller in windows,
  7. make tabs smaller windows 10