Windows 10: "Make text bigger" did not make the text of the names of files on my desktop bigger. I...

Discus and support "Make text bigger" did not make the text of the names of files on my desktop bigger. I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I use a surface book 2 connected to a TV Question in OP Also, I'm trying to make my firefox / chrome/browsers bookmark text larger.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImgLoop1993, Sep 25, 2020.

1. "Make text bigger" did not make the text of the names of files on my desktop bigger. I...

"Make text bigger" did not make the text of the names of files on my desktop bigger. I... RefyEAE-i6YRxQUMQIPp4Seyy0gEDBHPdEi7zKJQL0o.jpg

I use a surface book 2 connected to a TV

1. Question in OP

2. Also, I'm trying to make my firefox / chrome/browsers bookmark text larger. What might you try for that? I know the windows 10 settings does affect this but for some reason "Make text bigger" doesn't seem to be affecting the two kinds of text that I actually want to make bigger (desktop file icon text and bookmark bar text)

https://preview.redd.it/kmvbwrgk8bp...bp&s=c15bb3b4d1186d39a27f3aa6967e0358c25a8dba

submitted by /u/ImgLoop1993
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ImgLoop1993, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Jon Cohen Win User

Make Menu Text Bigger

I remember the old days (~Windows 95) where you can configure the font & size of text for the various parts of any window. Nowadays, your only option appears to be Settings - Ease of Access - Display - Make Everything Bigger. But I'm happy with the size
    of my desktop icons.

Worse, with high resolution displays, many apps wind up with app windows with text that is positively microscopic. I have to keep a magnifying glass by my display. The text is too small to be read by the naked eye (at least my aged eye). Making Everything
    Bigger is not a good solution, because I don't need the app windows bigger, I don't need my icons to be bigger. I just need to make the blasted text bigger.

Any ideas?

Jon Cohen, Sep 25, 2020
  3. how do you make the text bigger

the text on thingd like the contact list is too small to read, can you make it bigger

MarcusWaite, Sep 25, 2020
  4. "Make text bigger" did not make the text of the names of files on my desktop bigger. I...

Bigger text

I'm running windows 10 and need to make the text bigger but when I go to settings I dont see
    Ease of Access, so how do I make them biger?

TinaGibson2, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

"Make text bigger" did not make the text of the names of files on my desktop bigger. I...

1. "Make text bigger" did not make the text of the names of files on my desktop bigger. I... - Similar Threads - text bigger did

2. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  3. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  4. Make text bigger than 225%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make text bigger than 225%: I want to make ONLY TEXT bigger, and the slider for that is maxed out at 225% but i personally need something closer to 300%-315%. I'm using a small screen and seated a few feet away so the text is unreaable, i can not physically get any closer to the screen. I can't use the...
  5. Make text bigger than 225%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make text bigger than 225%: I want to make ONLY TEXT bigger, and the slider for that is maxed out at 225% but i personally need something closer to 300%-315%. I'm using a small screen and seated a few feet away so the text is unreaable, i can not physically get any closer to the screen. I can't use the...
  6. Make text bigger than 225%

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bigger text

Bigger text: I'm running windows 10 and need to make the text bigger but when I go to settings I dont see Ease of Access, so how do I make them biger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bigger-text/032c5c7d-b16e-4cb5-bfb0-ef3e7725fa5f
  8. How do I make the text bigger in Chrome and other browsers

How do I make the text bigger in Chrome and other browsers: "Have you tried to read a web page and you had to squint your eyes because the font size was too small? The combination of resolutions and screen sizes can result in wild pairings that make the text on the web pages hard to read. The question is: How do I permanently enlarge...
  9. "Make text bigger" feature missing

"Make text bigger" feature missing: This is how my settings panel looks: [ATTACH]This feature is missing in my settings: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-text-bigger-feature-missing/b4582782-243c-46ec-9284-10bec05d7d6f
  10. Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you have vision problems you can make the text bigger on your Windows 10 PC via Windows 10 Ease of Access Settings easily. You do not even have to use any 3rd-party software to do this. Let us see [...] This post Increase the Font size and make text bigger on...