Windows 10: make text smaller on this PC

Discus and support make text smaller on this PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; make text smaller on this PC HPDesktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThorntonGarrett, Jul 8, 2018.

1. make text smaller on this PC

make text smaller on this PC HPDesktop

:)

ThorntonGarrett, Jul 8, 2018

2. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Jul 8, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 8, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

make text smaller on this PC

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

make text smaller on this PC

1. make text smaller on this PC - Similar Threads - text smaller

2. App text bolded after resetting PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App text bolded after resetting PC: The text in the app Das Trader Demo has been bolded after I reset my PC and reinstalling the program. Can anyone help? TQ. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-text-bolded-after-resetting-pc/f627a152-8939-45e9-a892-2979acc914c9
  3. Random text document on desktop I did not create and am unable to delete

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random text document on desktop I did not create and am unable to delete: I was away from my computer for about an hour and when I returned there was a blank text document on my desktop and when I try to delete it I receive the message "could not find this item This is no longer located in C:Users/Desktop. Verify the item's location and try again."...
  4. Desktop applications not having icons, just text.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop applications not having icons, just text.: Yesterday, I log on to my pc like normal, and see that all my applications have no icons. Just wording for it. They all function properly. Properties will not open on any of the application on desktop. Icons will show on the start menu, but not on file explore. Some icons on...
  5. Universal Clipboard, for pictures, text, gipy images and memes for a iphone and windows?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Universal Clipboard, for pictures, text, gipy images and memes for a iphone and windows?...: Hello! ever since I got my iPhone one thing has driving me nuts. Copying and pasting between it and windows sucks a big fat dick. Is there a universal clipboard for when I want to do just quick and dirty copy and paste stuff. Not file sharing but text URLs and the occasional...
  6. PLEASE HELP I accidentally set my rpf file to open with Text editor/Notepad

PLEASE HELP I accidentally set my rpf file to open with Text editor/Notepad: I've seen a lot of people in the same situation, but they are getting the wrong type of help. I need someone to tell me step by step how to remove it from being the app that opens my file. I don't want to open it with another file I want it to be a regular non-openable file....
  7. I need to know How to Change Multiple text Files into an excell column

in Microsoft Office and 365
    I need to know How to Change Multiple text Files into an excell column: Hello, Just wondering If anyone can help with this small issue. I have a hundreds of TXT files which I want to upload to my Wordpress website, each text file should create one page. I understand how to create a create a CSV, with a column for content and another for the title...
  8. When typing in the text box, the words get smaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When typing in the text box, the words get smaller: When trying to type in the text box over a picture, the first time it worked great. Then I tried to do it on the 4th picture, and the text got smaller when I'm using it on 72 size. No matter what font I use, it's still the same. When i tried making a new one with no picture,...
  9. Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.: Hello. I'm a long time Paint 3D user, and i have a lot of experience, but this is a problem i have run into only once before. You see, i'm trying to add text to something i'm creating, but i set the text size to 48, but it's acting like i selected size 24. Is this a normal...
  10. Text size looks smaller

Text size looks smaller: Hi, I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read. Does someone experience like me? If yes, how to fix this? Thank you...