Windows 10: Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger?

Discus and support Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all! If there a way to make the button to peak at the desktop (to the right of the notification area) bigger? It seems like it's about 1/2 the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daroga, Aug 30, 2015.

1. daroga Win User

Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger?

Hi all!

If there a way to make the button to peak at the desktop (to the right of the notification area) bigger? It seems like it's about 1/2 the size (or less?) than it was in Windows 7. Is there a way to make that bigger again? I've currently got a "Show Desktop" button on the taskbar, but I'd rather just use the one by the notification area.

Thanks!

:)

daroga, Aug 30, 2015

2. print button hidden in windows-10 on my laptop

This happens from any application where I try to print ... sometimes a little bit of the button peaks up onto screen and I can mange to print ...

I'll try to send screen shot ..

-Arthur

ArthurSnyder, Aug 30, 2015
  3. N9 Email Updating

Accounts - Your mail account - Schedule (=> enabled)

Set "Peak time interval" and "Off-peak time interval" to "Always up-to-date"

Check also in settings - notifications if "mail" is enabled.

That's it Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger? ;)

winny

winny---01, Aug 30, 2015
  4. Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger?

I'll be honest. I don't see why you need it bigger. If you just throw the mouse pointer down into the bottom right corner it will peek, and if you click it will activate. You don't need a large button to be accurate.

logicearth, Aug 30, 2015
  5. daroga Win User
    If you use a mouse exclusively, that makes sense, but not when you're using touch, which would be the reason I'd want to use it. 99% of the time if I have a mouse and keyboard, I'd just do WIN+D, but for touch that bottom corner is a nice shortcut. I'm confused why they shrunk it down from the non-touch-centric 7 to the touch-focused 10.

Back to the original question: is there a way to make it bigger?

daroga, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger?

1. Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger? - Similar Threads - desktop peak button

2. How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????: i want the windows button to stay the same but the icon inside bigger kinda like in windows 8.1.i know this seems pretty pointless but i want the vibe of windows 8.1...
  3. How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????: i want the windows button to stay the same but the icon inside bigger kinda like in windows 8.1.i know this seems pretty pointless but i want the vibe of windows 8.1...
  4. How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  6. "Make text bigger" did not make the text of the names of files on my desktop bigger. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Make text bigger" did not make the text of the names of files on my desktop bigger. I...: [ATTACH] I use a surface book 2 connected to a TV Question in OP Also, I'm trying to make my firefox / chrome/browsers bookmark text larger. What might you try for that? I know the windows 10 settings does affect this but for some reason "Make text bigger" doesn't...
  7. make explorer menu bigger

in Windows 10 Support
    make explorer menu bigger: Hi I set the display scale size to 150% and I increased the text size to 125% so text is clear in all the applications but in explorer the top menu: File, Home, etc... is so small , the file names are cut off ! how I can fix that ? [img] 151869
  8. How do I make my back button bigger?

How do I make my back button bigger?: When I open a folder the back button is super super small. How can I make it as big as internet explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-back-button-bigger/c68c9e6b-f907-4ee3-9894-c193935ab986
  9. Please allow users to make the "SHOW DESKTOP" button bigger.

Please allow users to make the "SHOW DESKTOP" button bigger.: this is TOTALLY ridiculous. the show desktop button is TINY. i've used it since windows 98 and prefer to have it centered on my taskbar somewhere. your alternative of pressing the 'windows' key + w or whatever it was, is stupid too. i play games. the win key is in a horrible...
  10. Make taskbar icons bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make taskbar icons bigger?: Hello. I find the new taskbar icons in Win 10 to be annoyingly small. Is there a way to make them appear bigger? Thanks in advance. =) 10367