Windows 10: Make things easy

Discus and support Make things easy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Spending a good chunk of your life using Start is way overrated; make the always-at-your-fingertips taskbar your focus... Tip #927: Pin Settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Make things easy

Spending a good chunk of your life using Start is way overrated; make the always-at-your-fingertips taskbar your focus... Tip #927: Pin Settings and This PC icons to the taskbar and make use of the Applications window Jumplist.

Make things easy 7664e5ca-406b-4568-a396-d017d3a12bab?upload=true.jpg AND Make things easy b1df9d43-abf0-4da1-9a50-8b6616c150be?upload=true.jpg --> Make things easy 4febe646-a9df-47fe-96be-079d40cfa6b7?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew

Make things easy 00d6d9e9-7975-4435-8d77-56f05ea43bcf?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Aug 1, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

I can't make shortcuts for some things

Just want to cover a base or 2...…….
    1. What are those ( a few things ) ? Would you list a coupe of them ?
    2. What method/steps did you use to try to create desktop shortcuts ?

davidhk, Aug 1, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Bad things happening here

on this topic the cooler is what makes it worth atleast three hundred, plus the crysis game i'm including, and it bios flashed . The 8800 gt with the bios flash almost match my 8800 gts 512mb step for step. In a game you cannot tell at all.

trt740, Aug 1, 2020
  4. EarthDog Win User

Make things easy

first gaming pc build

I'm not. I'm wondering why he is suggesting to save money for a cheaper and slightly slower processor when he has the money and a faster processor already listed....

No drama intended. WTF are you talking about?

7700k Boosts to 4.5, overclocks to 5ghz. He has the budget, I don't see why he needs to take a slight step back is all. *Smile Make things easy :)

EarthDog, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Make things easy

1. Make things easy - Similar Threads - things easy

2. Getting frequent BSOD causing by ntkrnlmp.exe and other things.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting frequent BSOD causing by ntkrnlmp.exe and other things.: Help! I have had 5 BSODs in the past 3 days. Does anyone know what is going on?Here is the link for all dumps: dumpfiles, thank you all for checking them....
  3. "how to undo the thing is not an easy answer / nor possible " Im prepared to hear Shrunk...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "how to undo the thing is not an easy answer / nor possible " Im prepared to hear Shrunk...: Yes I shrunk a partition with little experience tons of reading got me here and as you see my C drive is with 7gb of unallocated space, I need the disc to just have a proper volume partition size with more room. Also awhile ago when I first initially moved my .pagefile to the...
  4. "how to undo the thing is not an easy answer / nor possible " Im prepared to hear Shrunk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "how to undo the thing is not an easy answer / nor possible " Im prepared to hear Shrunk...: Yes I shrunk a partition with little experience tons of reading got me here and as you see my C drive is with 7gb of unallocated space, I need the disc to just have a proper volume partition size with more room. Also awhile ago when I first initially moved my .pagefile to the...
  5. "how to undo the thing is not an easy answer / nor possible " Im prepared to hear Shrunk...

6. When I previous drew things in Excel, I found it very easy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I previous drew things in Excel, I found it very easy: but drawing in previous versions of Excel was MUCH easier than trying to do so in Windows 10. As an example, try to draw a horizontal line that is perfectly horizontal with both ends on the same plane. It is nearly impossible, or at the least, it seems to be for me and I do...
  7. When I previous drew things in Excel, I found it very easy

When I previous drew things in Excel, I found it very easy: but drawing in previous versions of Excel was MUCH easier than trying to do so in Windows 10. As an example, try to draw a horizontal line that is perfectly horizontal with both ends on the same plane. It is nearly impossible, or at the least, it seems to be for me and I do...
  8. When I previous drew things in Excel, I found it very easy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. why does microsoft screw up the easy things like the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does microsoft screw up the easy things like the taskbar?: how is removing the ability to move the taskbar and not group icons helpful to microsoft? ...to anyone?i am seriously asking here. ms does the hard things, then jacks the easy things up...why?...
  10. why does microsoft screw up the easy things like the taskbar?

why does microsoft screw up the easy things like the taskbar?: how is removing the ability to move the taskbar and not group icons helpful to microsoft? ...to anyone?i am seriously asking here. ms does the hard things, then jacks the easy things up...why?...