Windows 10: Make visual feedback for touch points darker and larger in Windows 10

Discus and support Make visual feedback for touch points darker and larger in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you touch your device touchscreen, you get to see visual feedback that tells you that your touch has been recognized. You can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 22, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Make visual feedback for touch points darker and larger in Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 22, 2019

2. Ease of Access touch feedback settings get reset

I am using Windows 10 with a local (not Microsoft) account. I noticed that quite regularly, my custom setting for Ease of Access > Other options > Touch Feedback > Use darker, larger visual feedback gets reset to Off, and I have to explicitly turn it back
    to On...until the next time it gets reset randomly.

Is this once again a side effect of using a local user account, rather than a Microsoft account? (see also MSN News app keeps losing my customised categories/topics, reverts to default)

And if so, can this please be changed in future updated to Windows? It's infuriating that Windows tries - through this sort of "feature" - to push using the Microsoft account...

Patrick H. Lauke, Dec 22, 2019
  3. How to make font larger and darker

The font is small and in light blue color. How can I make font larger and darker for better legibility?

Moved from: Settings and personalization / Personalizing my content / All

AnthonyMolero, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Make visual feedback for touch points darker and larger in Windows 10

Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Make visual feedback for touch points darker and larger in Windows 10

1. Make visual feedback for touch points darker and larger in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - visual feedback touch

2. What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the meaning of Touch Support with Touch Points in Windows 11/10?: [ATTACH]Touch Support is a Windows 11/10 feature only for devices compatible with touchscreen functions. If your machine is not touch-enabled, this program is not for you. Let’s learn what exactly this program is and how to use it. What does Touch Support with 2, 5, 10, 20,...
  3. Taskbar Color make it Darker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Color make it Darker: Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker or, maybe make the start menu, taskbar, and the action center darker or change the color of the taskbar alone without using any software? I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore. The light windows mode is just too...
  4. Taskbar Color make it darker

Taskbar Color make it darker: Is there a way to make the color of the taskbar darker or, maybe make thestart menu, taskbar, and theaction center darker or change the color of the taskbar alone without using any software? I don't want to use dark windows mode anymore. Any registry hacks?...
  5. How to make a scroll bar darker?

How to make a scroll bar darker?: Is there a method to make a scroll bar darker. I have a problem with sight and it gives me trouble to distinguish the grey hue. Thank you a lot CHEERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-scroll-bar-darker/30fe3932-572b-49a2-8287-935939445431
  6. Icon visual feedback...

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon visual feedback...: Hello, I am new to windows 10 but have used windows 7 for many years. My question is this....How do I get windows 10 to show when an icon in the taskbar is clicked? It shows it in windows 7 but not in 10. thx. winver: 18363.628 149808
  7. make windows backgrounds darker

make windows backgrounds darker: I hope this is the right community how do I make all window backgrounds bold or darker in windows 10 home 64 bits version 1903 on HP Smart Notebook PC and after i make the change, how do i save the changes so i don't have to re do the changes each time i re start the PC...
  8. make fonts bold or darker

make fonts bold or darker: I hope this is the right community how do I make all fonts bold or darker in windows 10 home 64 bits version 1903 on 1 HP Smart Notebook PC and after i make the change, how do i save the changes so i don't have to re do the changes each time i re start the PC all my...
  9. make text appear darker on the screen

make text appear darker on the screen: I have windows 10 and the letters are mostly light. Some letters are darker than other but really hard to read. I have hunted and hunted to find where I can make the text more bold. This ole grannie really needs help. Thank you DeLories...
  10. Turn On or Off Touch Visual Feedback in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Touch Visual Feedback in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Touch Visual Feedback in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Touch Visual Feedback in Windows 10 If you have a touch screen in Windows 10, you can show visual feedback around the touch pointer when you touch the screen. This tutorial will show you...