Windows 10: Make Win 10 like Win 7

Discus and support Make Win 10 like Win 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'll soon be in the market for a new laptop. Is there a way to make Windows 10 EXACTLY like Windows 7? I had Win 10 for about a week, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jeramee, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Jeramee Win User

Make Win 10 like Win 7

I'll soon be in the market for a new laptop. Is there a way to make Windows 10 EXACTLY like Windows 7?

I had Win 10 for about a week, and I absolutely despise it. It was easier for me to find files & programs back during the old DOS days. I know how to get around easily to files and things like the control panel in Win 7. Not so in Win 10, and I have no desire to spend hours re-learning everything in an OS that i can't stand.

So, is there a way to make Win 10 exactlyexact Win 7, or do I need to switch to a different OS?

:)

Jeramee, Oct 31, 2018

2. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Oct 31, 2018
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Oct 31, 2018
  4. rk3066 Win User

Make Win 10 like Win 7

Win.10 won't boot after installing Win.7

Hi,

So i installed Win.10 via the UEFI and after installing Win.7 on Legacy Mode onto a different HDD i can't boot into Win.10 (I believe can only because Win.10 was installed via UEFI)

I tried installing the BCD Software but nope. I even tried to select my HDD but say Winload.exe error

Even tried going into the USB and try repairing but the same thing happens

rk3066, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Make Win 10 like Win 7