Windows 10: make window smaller

Discus and support make window smaller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I adjust the size of the window I am working on so I can still see a little of the background? I would usually go to the little square on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by De Cav, Jan 6, 2020.

1. De Cav Win User

make window smaller

How can I adjust the size of the window I am working on so I can still see a little of the background? I would usually go to the little square on the top right hand corner. But this is a new computer, windows 10, and it is not working.

:)

De Cav, Jan 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 6, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

make window smaller

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

make window smaller

1. make window smaller - Similar Threads - window smaller

2. Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?: an associate says they are trying set up their new laptop, they're going through the Windows 10 setup and the more they type the smaller the screen image gets....
  3. Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?: an associate says they are trying set up their new laptop, they're going through the Windows 10 setup and the more they type the smaller the screen image gets....
  4. Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 - windows keep napping to the left and smaller even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - windows keep napping to the left and smaller even though...: Any idea of why they keep snapping to the left to about 1/8 the screen width, but full height? I accidently hit some key combo and now I can't get it to start.Thanks,V...
  6. Windows 11 - windows keep napping to the left and smaller even though...

Windows 11 - windows keep napping to the left and smaller even though...: Any idea of why they keep snapping to the left to about 1/8 the screen width, but full height? I accidently hit some key combo and now I can't get it to start.Thanks,V...
  7. Broken Bluetooth after smaller update with 23H2 Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Bluetooth after smaller update with 23H2 Windows 11: I was running Windows insider builds of windows, and I think it was back 2-3 months ago an update broke my bluetooth on my Desktop. Now my Desktop does not come with Bluetooth and I am using a DLink USB dongle to get Bluetooth. The update did not affect my other Laptop which...
  8. Broken Bluetooth after smaller update with 23H2 Windows 11

Broken Bluetooth after smaller update with 23H2 Windows 11: I was running Windows insider builds of windows, and I think it was back 2-3 months ago an update broke my bluetooth on my Desktop. Now my Desktop does not come with Bluetooth and I am using a DLink USB dongle to get Bluetooth. The update did not affect my other Laptop which...
  9. smaller icons in taskbar windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    smaller icons in taskbar windows 11: smaller icons in taskbar windows 11Also, create PAINT shortcut on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-icons-in-taskbar-windows-11/fa8bd10e-30fe-4bb3-af3d-1209ec4bed82
  10. smaller icons in taskbar windows 11

smaller icons in taskbar windows 11: smaller icons in taskbar windows 11Also, create PAINT shortcut on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-icons-in-taskbar-windows-11/fa8bd10e-30fe-4bb3-af3d-1209ec4bed82