Windows 10: make window smaller

Discus and support make window smaller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I adjust the size of the window I am working on so I can still see a little of the background? I would usually go to the little square on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by De Cav, Jan 6, 2020.

1. De Cav Win User

make window smaller

How can I adjust the size of the window I am working on so I can still see a little of the background? I would usually go to the little square on the top right hand corner. But this is a new computer, windows 10, and it is not working.

:)

De Cav, Jan 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 6, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

make window smaller

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

make window smaller

1. make window smaller - Similar Threads - window smaller

2. windows screen keeps getting bigger and smaller by itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows screen keeps getting bigger and smaller by itself: hi, my windows 10 the size of the screen keeps getting bigger or smaller by itself as i am using the keyboard or moving the up and down keys or using the cursor, so i keep having to click on the magnifying sign to reset it, i have tried updating windows 10 no change,...
  3. How come when I move my cursor across the screen the window shrinks to a smaller size to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How come when I move my cursor across the screen the window shrinks to a smaller size to...: This is so incredibly annoying that I want to scratch my eyeballs out! ! What software engineer came up with this??? My computer specs are: Hewlett Packard Laptop Windows 10 Home Processor: AMD A9-9425 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 3.10 GHZ RAM: 4.00 GB 64BIT X 64...
  4. Dotmatrix print result get smaller in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dotmatrix print result get smaller in windows 10: hello, i have program that print invoice with dot matrix printer lx 310. it already installed in many computer and works fine, but some computer get smaller result when print although the printer settings is same. Any advice is appreciated....
  5. transferring/installing Windows 10 in a smaller drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    transferring/installing Windows 10 in a smaller drive: Hello everyone. I have a laptop with windows 10 in a 1 TB HDD. I just bought a 240GB SSD for the OS and important/frequent programs. The question is, how do I transfer (only) my OS to the new drive without my programs losing the "links/references" to where the files are...
  6. Why the Drive Free Room under Windows 10 Becomes Smaller, about 6GB missing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why the Drive Free Room under Windows 10 Becomes Smaller, about 6GB missing?: [ATTACH] For months, I found a very headache problem, the drive free room under Windows 10 becomes smaller, about 6 GB space missing as shown above (Windows 10 1909)! It has two Windows installations on my system, one is this, the other is Windows 8.1, which told the same...
  7. How do I make the Windows search box smaller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the Windows search box smaller?: I am NOT talking about the search icon. I am talking about the window that pops up when you are typing stuff in. Image IMO it is way too big for my needs and takes up space. Minor inconvenience. I would like to shrink it so that it is the size of maybe the start menu. Like...
  8. Small duplicate window opens when I start Edge...how to close smaller one?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small duplicate window opens when I start Edge...how to close smaller one?: When I opened Windows 10 this AM and clicked on EDGE, the browser opened as usual but there was a duplicate small screen in the corner, taking up screen space. How do I get full screen with only ONE window open?...
  9. How to move just Windows from a bigger drive with files to a smaller drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move just Windows from a bigger drive with files to a smaller drive: Hi, I just got a 128gb NVMe SSD and I was wanting to make it into my boot drive but the problem is that I have a 2tb SATA SSD that is my current boot drive and I don't know how I can move just Windows over. I have seen on some places that you should clone the drive to the new...
  10. My laptop display (fonts) became smaller and hard to read after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop display (fonts) became smaller and hard to read after windows update: Hello, I am so annoyed by the fact that after an update, my laptop display (fonts) became small and hard to read. I have tried to restore my laptop and stuff and they didn't work. I called windows support and the person hang up the phone. It's windows 10 btw. I'd like to...