Windows 10: Make Windows 10 always display full path in File Explorer Address Bar

Discus and support Make Windows 10 always display full path in File Explorer Address Bar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]File Explorer is the default application to manage files on Windows 10. In the earlier version of Windows, the title bar of Explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 13, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Make Windows 10 always display full path in File Explorer Address Bar

WinClub, Jun 13, 2019

2. remove address bar file explorer

Hi all,

How do we remove the "Address bar" from "file explorer", while in "tablet mode"?

This is for Windows 10 - Enterprise

We tried the 2 steps below.

1- This will work for the FullPath, but not FullPathAddress

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState

FullPath and FullpathAddress

0 = display name

1 = display full path

2- no luck with this one too.

We tried the Offset trick 0018 from this article Explorer Menu Bar removal

mario

mario savard, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Matthew Pollock, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Make Windows 10 always display full path in File Explorer Address Bar - Similar Threads - always display full

2. Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work: I am using Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2.I would like the file explorer to always display the proper path when viewing a folder, and the "Display the full path in the title bar" option only works for a few folders.For example my Downloads folder only ever displays "Downloads"...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work: I am using Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2.I would like the file explorer to always display the proper path when viewing a folder, and the "Display the full path in the title bar" option only works for a few folders.For example my Downloads folder only ever displays "Downloads"...
  4. How to have full path always show in Address bar in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have full path always show in Address bar in file explorer?: As title, How I I get the Address bar in windows 11 file explorer to always show the full path? It used to always show, like C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common Now all I see is Steam > steam apps > commonHow do I get it Back to the full path? Again, this is for the...
  5. How to have full path always show in Address bar in file explorer?

How to have full path always show in Address bar in file explorer?: As title, How I I get the Address bar in windows 11 file explorer to always show the full path? It used to always show, like C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common Now all I see is Steam > steam apps > commonHow do I get it Back to the full path? Again, this is for the...
  6. Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar

Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar: In Windows Explorer, when I choose Downloads from the left column, I want this to appear in the title bar:C:\Users\MyUser\DownloadsWhat I currently see is either just the word Downloads or the phrase "My PC > Downloads"It does not work to check the box in View Options that...
  7. Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar: In Windows Explorer, when I choose Downloads from the left column, I want this to appear in the title bar:C:\Users\MyUser\DownloadsWhat I currently see is either just the word Downloads or the phrase "My PC > Downloads"It does not work to check the box in View Options that...
  8. Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Show Full Path in Address Bar of File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Full Path in Address Bar of File Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Show Full Path in Address Bar of File Explorer in Windows 10 How to Show Full Path in Address Bar of File Explorer in Windows 10 File Explorer shows breadcrumbs in the address bar by default. Breadcrumbs display the hierarchy path of folders that were navigated...
  10. Display Full Path in Title Bar of File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Display Full Path in Title Bar of File Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Display Full Path in Title Bar of File Explorer in Windows 10 How to Display Full Path in Title Bar of File Explorer in Windows 10 This tutorial will show you how to display either the name or full path of the current open folder in the title bar of File...