Windows 10: Make Windows 10 Pro for apple CPUs

Discus and support Make Windows 10 Pro for apple CPUs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To Microsoft Can you please start building completely new Windows 10 OS for macs with Apple CPUs as there will be people who will need to use macs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rayan m Vepari, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Make Windows 10 Pro for apple CPUs

To Microsoft

Can you please start building completely new Windows 10 OS for macs with Apple CPUs as there will be people who will need to use macs with Apple silocon and want to use Windows 10 on these macs for software that cannot work on Mac? There will be a time where I will still need to use Windows 10 on my apple mac computer with Apple silicon in long term for apps not compatible with MacOS.

Thanks

:)

Rayan m Vepari, Jun 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro on Apple MacBook Pro

I installed a purchased (from Microsoft) copy of Windows 10 Pro on a new Apple MacBook Pro using Apple's Boot Camp Utility. Windows 10 Pro works perfectly on its partition, except there is no sound. Apple Support was sympathetic but referred me to Microsoft
    Support. Microsoft support (in Manila) refused to even speak to me once I told them it was installed on an Apple machine. But, regardless of which vendor's hardware it is on, it is a Microsoft product and, looking into it further, it seems many Windows 10
    users have a similar problem with no sound.

Any new ideas?

And, if Microsoft Support is monitoring this community, may I suggest that you not be so contemptuous of your customers.

RobertCarl III, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Make Windows 10 Pro for apple CPUs

Hyper-V Support Breaks Windows 10 in Apple Bootcamp

Hi Sam,

To make sure that you get the best answer to your concern, we suggest that you refer to Apple support for MacBook Pro. To do this, visit the support link below:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Make Windows 10 Pro for apple CPUs

1. Make Windows 10 Pro for apple CPUs - Similar Threads - Pro apple CPUs

2. Windows 11 not supporting CPUs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not supporting CPUs: My main desktop has an Intel i7-6700 CPU running at 3.4Ghz. Surely that's sufficient to run windows 11 - but the PC Health Check says "No" all other aspects are given the green tick. Is this because MS has not got around to testing that specific CPU or is it something else?...
  3. Windows 11 not supporting CPUs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not supporting CPUs: My main desktop has an Intel i7-6700 CPU running at 3.4Ghz. Surely that's sufficient to run windows 11 - but the PC Health Check says "No" all other aspects are given the green tick. Is this because MS has not got around to testing that specific CPU or is it something else?...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 on MacBook Pro Apple M1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 on MacBook Pro Apple M1: Purchased a new MacBook Pro and I am unable to activate Windows 10 on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-10-on-macbook-pro-apple/c1413a88-2398-44d3-9c34-a0463558a304
  5. Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac: Is the Windows 10 pro already officially available for Parallel in Apple M1 or still evaluation copy?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-for-parallel-in-apple-m1-mac/b35e56e2-42b4-49b3-8014-ee44c4b854ad
  6. Windows 10 support for Legacy Intel CPUs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 support for Legacy Intel CPUs: Hello, I just installed Windows 10 64 bit on a Pentium E5400 which was not supposed to be supported according to this table: Does My Intel(R) Processor Support Microsoft Windows(R) 10? It's Wolfdale and it worked with build 1809. What does it mean? Because I want to...
  7. does normal windows 10 pro support multi-CPUs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    does normal windows 10 pro support multi-CPUs: Hi, windows 10 pro for workstation supports up to 4 CPUs. what about windows 10 pro?Can I install it on DEL R730 with 2 CPUs intel E5-2609v4? Thinks Best wishes...
  8. Windows 10 Pro ( 1809) doesn't detect cpus correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro ( 1809) doesn't detect cpus correctly.: I have a HP Z620 workstation running Windows 10 Pro but recently it seems it doesn't detect the cpu's correctly anymore. Setup is 2 x Intel xeon E5 - 2643 2 x 6 cores but Windows 10 Pro system and task manager only detects 1 socket 4 cores. I popped in a new ssd and did...
  9. SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro)

SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro): I have the SD Card for my Macbook Pro running Windows. Every time the laptop goes to sleep and wake up, the SD Card disappear. It only comes back if you restart - I tried install new BootCamp driver, reinstall the USB hub, reset SMC but none help so far....
  10. Windows 10 and future CPUs

Windows 10 and future CPUs: Hey all, Premise: So lately I've been reading up on articles (below) that detail Win 10 and old CPUs will no longer be compatible. I want to stay on Win 7 as long as possible as i think it's perfect for my needs, however my rig is long due for an update. My CPU, board, RAM...