Windows 10: Make Windows 10 run Troubleshooters automatically when required

Discus and support Make Windows 10 run Troubleshooters automatically when required in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]What started with Microsoft Fixit, has now grown into an automated solution. Its been long since we have troubleshooters as part of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 13, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Make Windows 10 run Troubleshooters automatically when required

WinClub, Apr 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Make Windows 10 run Troubleshooters automatically when required :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Make Windows 10 run Troubleshooters automatically when required - Similar Threads - run Troubleshooters automatically

2. Run the Windows camera troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run the Windows camera troubleshooter: camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-the-windows-camera-troubleshooter/6ea49d00-9fff-4176-a615-76e0378a0e6c
  3. Run the Windows camera troubleshooter

Run the Windows camera troubleshooter: Camera is not working eventhough it is on in settings. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-the-windows-camera-troubleshooter/48a48db2-7b06-4fd0-ac4f-e914b460b50f
  4. Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting: I keep having an issue where my bluetooth keyboard/controller keeps freezing with a button pressed from time to time. Running the built in Windows 11 troubleshooter seems to help. Always returns this report: It's most notable with my keyboard, controller and headset. It's...
  5. Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting

Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting: I keep having an issue where my bluetooth keyboard/controller keeps freezing with a button pressed from time to time. Running the built in Windows 11 troubleshooter seems to help. Always returns this report: It's most notable with my keyboard, controller and headset. It's...
  6. 'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword: Sometimes my printer hangs. In a non admin account my spouse will drill down to the following 1 select the specific printer from "printer & settings" 2 select button "manage" 3 select "run the troubleshooter". For some reason running the troubleshooter requires the admin...
  7. How to make Google Chrome automatically run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make Google Chrome automatically run: I set that Google Chrome starts running at the particular time while my computer is in the sleep mode. It works fine but my display doesn’t turn on when Chrome starts running. So I need to touch the Touchpad. Can I adjust settings or something else so that Google Chrome...
  8. Require a Powershell Script for running Windows Update Troubleshooter

Require a Powershell Script for running Windows Update Troubleshooter: Hi , I am from Remote Support Team and need to troubleshoot some issues from the back end. Are there any Powershell scripts or .ps1 files for running the Windows Update Troubleshooter in the Windows 10 systems as I can't take the remote session of the client systems. Can...
  9. Requirements to make Windows 10 feel smooth?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Requirements to make Windows 10 feel smooth?: The minimum requirements for W10 is 1Ghz CPU and 1GB of RAM, but what are the requirements to make W10 just run smoothly, quick to boot, quickly enter the web browser, folders etc.? I just installed W10 on a eight year old computer, but the system is operating like its moving...
  10. Run BSOD Error Troubleshooter in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run BSOD Error Troubleshooter in Windows 10: How to: Run BSOD Error Troubleshooter in Windows 10 How to Run Blue Screen Error (BSOD) Troubleshooter in Windows 10 [img] Information A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. When you...