Windows 10: make windows better

Discus and support make windows better in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How we can make windows more secure... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sanket_shinde, Sep 3, 2018.

1. make windows better

How we can make windows more secure

:)

sanket_shinde, Sep 3, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 11, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

make windows better

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

make windows better

1. make windows better - Similar Threads - better

2. Which is a better for Win 11 recover disk or an installation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is a better for Win 11 recover disk or an installation media: There are basically two ways to reinstall or recover for Windows 11. Firstly we can use Windows Recovery Media or we can use the Windows 11 Installation Media. What is not clear is that what is the difference between both of these? Are they complimentary or substitute for one...
  3. Which is a better for Win 11 recover disk or an installation media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is a better for Win 11 recover disk or an installation media: There are basically two ways to reinstall or recover for Windows 11. Firstly we can use Windows Recovery Media or we can use the Windows 11 Installation Media. What is not clear is that what is the difference between both of these? Are they complimentary or substitute for one...
  4. Mic quality is better on linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic quality is better on linux: I recently got my brand new hyperx quadcast and when I plugged it in and tested it was so bad..Then I tested the mic on my linuxsame laptop, Im dualbooting ubuntu and windows 11 it was great. I have no idea whats the problem is can some one help me?...
  5. Mic quality is better on linux

Mic quality is better on linux: I recently got my brand new hyperx quadcast and when I plugged it in and tested it was so bad..Then I tested the mic on my linuxsame laptop, Im dualbooting ubuntu and windows 11 it was great. I have no idea whats the problem is can some one help me?...
  6. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?: Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  7. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  8. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  9. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!: Hello, I am running Windows 11 23H2 Home Insider Preview, and I am experiencing difficulties running Roblox, nothing opens.Is there any way to fix this without downgrading my operating system?If you are curious, here are my PC specifications below:...