Windows 10: Make Windows Calculator Great Again

Discus and support Make Windows Calculator Great Again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Windows Calculator is pissing me off Why do you keep updating it? I liked it as it was 20 years ago. Can you make it great again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GettnBetter, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Make Windows Calculator Great Again

The Windows Calculator is pissing me off

Why do you keep updating it?

I liked it as it was 20 years ago. Can you make it great again?

:)

GettnBetter, Apr 11, 2019

2. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Make Windows Calculator Great Again

calculator again

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query.

Here are some steps that may help:

I request you to remove Calculator by following the below steps:

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
    2. Click File > Run New Task
    3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    4. Type CMD
    5. Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:
      1. powershell
      2. get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCalculator* | remove-appxpackage
    6. Close the CMD window.

Now you can install the Calculator from Windows store or from the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kevin Larry, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Make Windows Calculator Great Again

1. Make Windows Calculator Great Again - Similar Threads - Calculator Great Again

2. Making login faster again.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Making login faster again.: I was finally able to get my personal laptop to upgrade to 20h2 after months of it crapping the install and me not giving a damn...Before 20h2 my lockscreen would prompt me for my microsoft account's password with a simple tap on the spacebar, I would input my password, hit...
  3. Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Calculator: Why is Windows calculator failing to open? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-calculator/315f5e85-598f-46a6-b9f8-6edbcc4ff70b
  4. Windows Calculator

Windows Calculator: When adding a string of numbers using the Windows Calculator, the calculator used to display each entered number until pressing the equals sign. Now, the entered numbers are no longer all displayed while entering....
  5. A good way to make your Windows desktop look and feel great!

in Windows 10 Customization
    A good way to make your Windows desktop look and feel great!: Hi all, this is not a question, I just felt like sharing a video which teaches us to make Windows look somewhat like Mac. Here's my desktop after doing the customisations: [IMG]It looks nice, doesn't it? Well, here's the video on youtube which tells you about this...
  6. Make Windows great again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make Windows great again?: Hey guys, the last version of Windows I used was XP. I’ve been using OSX and Linux ever since. Windows has improved significantly since and I am tempted to give it another shot. While it has improved in some areas, it seems like it has seriously regressed in others. Is...
  7. make myself admin again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    make myself admin again: I am the only user on this Windows 10 desktop computer. To solve a booting up problem I changed myself from admin to standard user and no longer need to boot up as administrer and can see my normal files. However, now It seems impossible to do some things and I am unable to...
  8. Microsoft please make Windows usable again

Microsoft please make Windows usable again: I use contrast theme in form of everything neutral gray for years and couldn't anymore because it gives me weird bug of no right click menu in open/save dialogs and crushing Zbrush. And the black theme is a same usability/design disaster as default white one. My eyes...
  9. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. HOW TO MAKE MY DESKTOP ICONS GREAT

HOW TO MAKE MY DESKTOP ICONS GREAT: HOW TO MAKE MY DESKTOP ICONS GREAT... PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-to-make-my-desktop-icons-great/cc1f8d2e-12e5-44df-9fff-abfc2907577f