Windows 10: Make Windows great again?

Discus and support Make Windows great again? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, the last version of Windows I used was XP. I’ve been using OSX and Linux ever since. Windows has improved significantly since and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cmer, Jun 19, 2020.

1. /u/cmer Win User

Make Windows great again?

Hey guys, the last version of Windows I used was XP. I’ve been using OSX and Linux ever since. Windows has improved significantly since and I am tempted to give it another shot.

While it has improved in some areas, it seems like it has seriously regressed in others.

Is there a quick and easy way to make Windows actually enjoyable? Top of mind, I’d like to find a way to at least tackle these: All the telemetry, all the crapware, random unwanted updates, constant security prompts, and all the other irritants I’m probably not aware of yet.

I certainly don’t want to spend hours tweaking everything so I am hoping for a one click fix type of thing.

Tia!

submitted by /u/cmer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cmer, Jun 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 19, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Make Windows great again? - Similar Threads - great again

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon: Personally, I am so anxious for these items to be in Win11 'Public'. 1. Take a new photo with a Mobile Device and it will show a notification of it on the PC. I have tried this and very cool.Click on this and it puts it in Snipping Tool... to do whatever one wants to it or...
  6. Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon

Snipping Tool - Great mods now & soon: Personally, I am so anxious for these items to be in Win11 'Public'. 1. Take a new photo with a Mobile Device and it will show a notification of it on the PC. I have tried this and very cool.Click on this and it puts it in Snipping Tool... to do whatever one wants to it or...
  7. Windows 11 not going great for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not going great for me.: I have trouble getting windows 11 to run stable. I run a VM to do some work while i sleep, i wake up to a crashed PC.I have followed so many regedit guides ive lost track.. None work, cause my runtime has different values or whatever.. I dont understand this stuff..I just...
  8. Windows 11 not going great for me.

Windows 11 not going great for me.: I have trouble getting windows 11 to run stable. I run a VM to do some work while i sleep, i wake up to a crashed PC.I have followed so many regedit guides ive lost track.. None work, cause my runtime has different values or whatever.. I dont understand this stuff..I just...
  9. Really happy they added the ability to pin back again, but it would be great if that three...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really happy they added the ability to pin back again, but it would be great if that three...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/amritcrome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3583l/really_happy_they_added_the_ability_to_pin_back/
  10. Make Windows Calculator Great Again

Make Windows Calculator Great Again: The Windows Calculator is pissing me off Why do you keep updating it? I liked it as it was 20 years ago. Can you make it great again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-windows-calculator-great-again/4120f4d0-e7c3-46dd-b957-77bdb456e8bb