Windows 10: Make Windows stop asking for admin permissions for an specific program.

Discus and support Make Windows stop asking for admin permissions for an specific program. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a program that upon launch, it asks me for admin permissions this is the admin account, I just have to press yes. Is there any way to tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Otoyo Raiu, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Make Windows stop asking for admin permissions for an specific program.

Hi, I have a program that upon launch, it asks me for admin permissions this is the admin account, I just have to press yes. Is there any way to tell Windows to always authorize that program instead of me having to give it admin privileges everytime I open the program. For example: I open it and it doesn't ask me for anything, but still runs as administrator. Thanks in advance.

:)

Otoyo Raiu, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

How to always allow administrator permissions for a specific application

Hi Lyon,

Windows 10 gives users the ability to customize how they run applications. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to grant administrator permission to a specific application:

• Click the Windows icon on your Windows 10 screen that will open the list of applications. Right click on the specific application that you wish to have an admin permission, click the
      More and click Open file location.
    • A new window will open to the location of the program. Right-click on the program and click
      Properties from the pop-up menu.
    • In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab and then click
      Advanced.
    • In the Advanced Properties window, check the box next to
      Run as administrator
      and click OK.
    • The program will now open in administrator mode when you click the shortcut from the Start menu. Repeat the steps above for other desired applications.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Carica Win User
    Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.

Windows 10 20h2
    Im going nuts with this new level of protection.

Turned the Uac to the lowest, still im having windows pooping all the time asking for permissions sometimes applications that cant do some actions unless im as admin or copying files to specific folders, its really annoying.

For applications I can go to properties and add run this program as an administrator problem solved but for copying files i dont know how to stop the asking admin permissions.

Any work around to solve this.

Carica, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Make Windows stop asking for admin permissions for an specific program.

Permission denied

Hi,

The permission denied error normally appears if you are not using the admin account to run a specific program. To help us identify the appropriate solution to your concern, we'd like to ask for additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you running the program as administrator when the error appeared?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Can you please show us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Make Windows stop asking for admin permissions for an specific program.

1. Make Windows stop asking for admin permissions for an specific program. - Similar Threads - stop asking admin

2. Error with permissions as admin with program installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with permissions as admin with program installer: I was trying to install Keepass and when I ran the installer, it gave me an issue and prevented me from continuing further. My image won't upload so here's the message word for word. "The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory:...
  3. Error with permissions as admin with program installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with permissions as admin with program installer: I was trying to install Keepass and when I ran the installer, it gave me an issue and prevented me from continuing further. My image won't upload so here's the message word for word. "The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory:...
  4. Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...: help pls^^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/users-are-asked-for-the-admin-password-when/5fe02195-2020-4601-adf8-e5883753d6e8
  5. Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...

Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...: help pls^^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/users-are-asked-for-the-admin-password-when/5fe02195-2020-4601-adf8-e5883753d6e8
  6. Asking admin permission even for Desktop files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking admin permission even for Desktop files: Hi All,I am logged in as jashobanta-hewl\jasho and I have the admin access available. However, when I try to say update any file created in desktop or any user directory like Documents, it says "You need permissions from jasho". I am not able to edit or modify any files...
  7. Asking admin permission even for Desktop files

Asking admin permission even for Desktop files: Hi All,I am logged in as jashobanta-hewl\jasho and I have the admin access available. However, when I try to say update any file created in desktop or any user directory like Documents, it says "You need permissions from jasho". I am not able to edit or modify any files...
  8. Camera Stopped working..Asking for Permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera Stopped working..Asking for Permission: My laptop camera stopped working all of a sudden. When opening camera app, I get prompt as shown in the below screen that camera app needs permission. [ATTACH] But as you will see below, Camera app already has permission. [ATTACH] Not sure what is causing this....
  9. Get Game to stop asking for Admin permission on my Child's PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get Game to stop asking for Admin permission on my Child's PC: I have a few games that require my admin password or my child can't play them. How can i make the game allow them to just play them without requiring admin password/permission?...
  10. Make Windows ask for admin password when trying to make changes

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Make Windows ask for admin password when trying to make changes: Hi, We have guests laptops at school for everyone but they keep making changes on the computer. How can i make Windows to ask for admin password when trying to make changes in the computer and when trying to run the installer? Google does not give me right results. 61453

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows asking admin pass everytime

2. app asks for admin premision