Windows 10: Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

Discus and support Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have the very latest Windows 10 - 17763.1 - freshly installed last night. I also have the latest available version of Your Phone app -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Omid Shojaee, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

Hello,

I have the very latest Windows 10 - 17763.1 - freshly installed last night.

I also have the latest available version of Your Phone app - 3.3.2_50563 mmx-3.3.0-001 - installed an hour ago on Samsung Galaxy S8.

On PC:

1- Logged into my Microsoft account.

2- Now I am on this screen: We need your permission to connect and access data on your phone. Please check your phone and tap Allow.

On Phone:

1- Logged into my Microsoft account (same account, naturally).

2- Now I am on this screen: Your phone and PC are linked.

So I click on "Send notification" button on PC, and wait to receive something on phone in order to tap Allow.

Nothing.

Both are connected to same WiFi network.

Please advise?

Regards

Omid

:)

Omid Shojaee, Oct 6, 2018
  2. willzyx86 Win User

Microsoft Complete from 950XL to Galaxy S8?

Hello.

I purchased a 950XL with Microsoft Complete when it came out. Unfortunately my screen broke and I need the device replaced while it's still under Complete plan. However, the stores around me no longer stock any Windows Phones (not 950XL, 950). They don't
    even have the HP device (that I love) in stock (which I didn't understand). The only phones they have are S8 and S8+ and an iPhone on display (not for sale).

Will Microsoft Store replace my 950XL with a Galaxy S8, since they don't have an other device? How does Complete work exactly if they don't have any Windows Phone devices for sale anymore?

Thanks

willzyx86, Oct 6, 2018
  3. willzyx86 Win User
    Microsoft Complete from 950XL to Galaxy S8?

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me as this is my primary device and I don't have any other. Shipping my phone out for several weeks doesn't work.

Does anyone have any experience with replacing a device in a store that doesn't sell Windows Phones anymore and only a Galaxy S8?

I might have to stop by at the store and see what they do.

willzyx86, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Pete1burn Win User

Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

Is anyone else watching for the release of the S8? I'm considering getting an S8+ to replace my iPhone 6+. I can't stand Apple much anymore, and it's time I tested waters elsewhere.

I haven't had an Android phone since the original Google Nexus phones came out, many years ago.

Has anyone recently switched from Apple to Android?

Anyone else excited for the S8?

Pete1burn, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

1. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8 - Similar Threads - Phone app Galaxy

2. Your phone app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone app not working: Hello all, I'm having issues making the Your Phone app work together with Link to Windows. I have a Samsung S10+ updated to OneUI 3.1 and a Surface 6, so there shouldn't be any issue. However: I have connected my phone to my pc a few months ago, and nothing is syncing...
  3. Your Phone app not working.

Your Phone app not working.: Team, I just upgraded to Windows 10 20H2 and when I try to run it I get an error message that this app has been disabled by the administrator. "administrator has blocked you from running this app" I Googled it and there were a couple of suggestions. I disabled UAC but...
  4. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  5. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  6. Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9: Maybe it works with others now too. I got the update to Android 10 last night then a new Your Phone update was available in the MS store. The Phone Screen option showed up. submitted by /u/zZIm_At_WorkZz [link] [comments]...
  7. Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+

Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+: Hey Team, Can anyone tell me why the Your Phone app doesn't give me the option to mirror my S9+ no settings or options anywhyere for "Phone Screen"? I'm searching around and can't get confirmation the S9+ is even supported, but the S9 is stated as compatible on...
  8. Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10

Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10: After the latest update 'Windows 10 Insider Preview 18356.1 (19h1_release)' my Photos App no longer shows the 'From Mobile over WiFi' option. What's up with that?...
  9. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8: I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times. Nothing can make them connect. They both get stuck on the Check your PC/Phone screen. My phone is an Galaxy S8 my laptop is a...
  10. No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

in Windows 10 Support
    No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+: So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box". It's fine for a file here or there... but when I want to send a bunch of files and or very large files... I have no clue if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does galaxy s8 work with your phone app

2. your phone app nothing to see here

3. your phone app galaxy s8

4. your phone companion will not connect to windows 10 on galaxy s8,
  5. galaxy s8 your phone app,
  6. Win 10 Your Phone messages. nothing to see here Galaxy S8