Windows 10: Makes Windows Noise When I Click

Discus and support Makes Windows Noise When I Click in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On my school computer we use adobe connect for classes and when i get in i will try to click something and it will make the windows noise and the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Max2120, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Max2120 Win User

Makes Windows Noise When I Click

On my school computer we use adobe connect for classes and when i get in i will try to click something and it will make the windows noise and the only thing i can do is restart my computer to exit

:)

Max2120, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Makes Windows Noise When I Click

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Makes Windows Noise When I Click

1. Makes Windows Noise When I Click - Similar Threads - Makes Noise Click

2. LAPTOP MAKING HISSING NOISE WHEN HOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAPTOP MAKING HISSING NOISE WHEN HOT: My laptop gets very hot since it's a gaming laptop. Asus ROG Flow X13 2021 model. I am hearing a very weird hissing noise and my laptop gets extremely hot underneath. My vents are clear from dust since I do a monthly cleaning. The noise sounds like something sizzling. It's...
  3. GPU makes clicking noise even when the fans are off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU makes clicking noise even when the fans are off: I don't know where to ask this, so maybe the Microsoft forums are the wrong place, but I have a Sapphire Pulse RX 6700xt, and ever since the first day I had it it has made a clicking noise all the time. Even when the fans are off. The clicking gets to higher intensity when I...
  4. GPU makes clicking noise even when the fans are off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU makes clicking noise even when the fans are off: I don't know where to ask this, so maybe the Microsoft forums are the wrong place, but I have a Sapphire Pulse RX 6700xt, and ever since the first day I had it it has made a clicking noise all the time. Even when the fans are off. The clicking gets to higher intensity when I...
  5. Keyboard making clicking noise and not typing in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard making clicking noise and not typing in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]There could be times when your keyboard might be making a clicking noise but not typing in Windows 11 or Windows 10. If that is happening with your right now, you could follow this article to get rid of the issue. It is pretty common when you use the Accessibility...
  6. CPU making noises when SSD spinning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU making noises when SSD spinning: As title. I know SSD does makes noises even most says it doesn't. And if it does, should I be surprised that CPU/RAM also making noises? Been scratching my head for over 1 year now. My system is constantly making read/write noises like conventional HDDs 24/7 non-stop...
  7. speakers make noise when key is pressed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers make noise when key is pressed: Whenever I press the m key the speakers make a noise and i have no idea on why its doing that i turn off sticky keys a toggle key and it is still doing it and its slowly driving me insane...
  8. Computer makes a noise when I press minus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer makes a noise when I press minus: Whenever I press the minus key, even to make an underscore, it makes a noise. The noise it makes alternates between a buh dump and a buh doom. It doesn't effect anything at all, but it is just kind of annoying. I am using the most recent version of windows 10 and have...
  9. Whenever I type it makes a clicking noise. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I type it makes a clicking noise. How do I fix this?: I have a dell laptop and whenever I click any key it makes like this robotic clicking sound. I also can't press the same key after I already pressed for 1 second. I don't know if this is related it started when the clicking noise happened but whenever I type something and...
  10. When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.: Hello everyone who's reading this, if there is any spelling mistakes my apologies. The problem I'm facing is when I press the enter key it makes a noise, what I tried to fix it, I unplugged en plugged my keyboard back in, restarted my computer. It didn't fix it, so I went on...