Windows 10: making a 2k account and linking to xbox

Discus and support making a 2k account and linking to xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to make and link a 2k account to mys sons xbox. Initially I got the message that a 2k account wasnt created. Now when my son tries to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cathv0991, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Cathv0991 Win User

making a 2k account and linking to xbox

I'm trying to make and link a 2k account to mys sons xbox. Initially I got the message that a 2k account wasnt created. Now when my son tries to sign in on his child account on the xbox he gets the message "your user account is under the age requirement or has not been created." I was having an issue with getting the verification link from 2k as well. not sure what to do. Two years ago when we got him NBA2k18 I up the 2k account under my xbox parent account credentials and it didnt work either.

:)

Cathv0991, Apr 5, 2020

2. Linking my Xbox & Microsoft Accounts - Not Possible?

Hi,

You can only download and access your games and apps by using the Microsoft account that you used to purchase them. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you change the email address attached to your Xbox Live profile by following the steps on this

link

You have to log in to your old email address and change it to the new email address.

For account verification or to check if your gamertag is already attached to the new email, you can contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call on this

link

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Apr 5, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

1. making a 2k account and linking to xbox - Similar Threads - making account linking

2. Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?: The links to the images are here: Image 1 and Image 2If you don`t want to read the images, Image 1 says "Unable to Connect Accounts. Your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to...
  3. Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?: The links to the images are here: Image 1 and Image 2If you don`t want to read the images, Image 1 says "Unable to Connect Accounts. Your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to...
  4. Account links?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account links?: Hi,I am the owner of the PC & there are two additional accounts on it. When I or another account holder adds a new app, we all get it & have access, this is fine. But, why when an app adds icons to the desktop say another person not me as owner do we all have to have them &...
  5. Account links?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account links?: Hi,I am the owner of the PC & there are two additional accounts on it. When I or another account holder adds a new app, we all get it & have access, this is fine. But, why when an app adds icons to the desktop say another person not me as owner do we all have to have them &...
  6. Two Xbox accounts linked to one microsoft account causing shenanigans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Xbox accounts linked to one microsoft account causing shenanigans: When i played sea of thieves some time ago i would launch it through the Microsoft store application, and i would be played through the Xbox account i had originally linked to the microsoft account. I wanted to play it again but since last time it has become a requirement to...
  7. Two Xbox accounts linked to one microsoft account causing shenanigans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Xbox accounts linked to one microsoft account causing shenanigans: When i played sea of thieves some time ago i would launch it through the Microsoft store application, and i would be played through the Xbox account i had originally linked to the microsoft account. I wanted to play it again but since last time it has become a requirement to...
  8. Monitor 2k problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor 2k problem: I have 2k 144hz monitor, and i bought HDMI port with hope i can go with 2560*1440, but i cant when i go to setting highest option i have is 1920*1080, Did anyone had same problem and fix for it. Is it windows problem or just monitor doesn't have 2k? I have RX 560 2gb,...
  9. I linked a new account for Xbox Game Pass, but now that account is my 'home' account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I linked a new account for Xbox Game Pass, but now that account is my 'home' account?: Hi guys, I made a new account to get the Xbox Game Pass $1 Offer, but then backed out of it as I thought it had a game that it didn't, and then reverted my Xbox account to my normal one. But now, on signing in to my laptop, it has synced with the alternate account? How do...
  10. Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10: How can I link an Xbox game such as March of Empieres, MoE, from one account to another on my W10 computer? I am using several accounts connected to different MoE game settings. So it has to be linked to the specific account it self, not the PC. In other words how can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://windowsphone.xbox.com/Mobile/AccountLinking