Windows 10: Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop

Discus and support Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Windows site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 allows you to make a bootable-USB you down scroll to: "Using the tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Asic&UL, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Asic&UL Win User

Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop

The Windows site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 allows you to make a bootable-USB you down scroll to: "Using the tool create installation media.. " However my attempt to make a bootable USB failed with the message: "8GB of free space needed on C:" Questions: 1. am i in the right place? why is the need of 8GB on C: .. 2. i'm unable to free 8GB on my C: is there away around this constraint?Many thanks, A

:)

Asic&UL, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jul 26, 2021
  3. bootable windows 10 usb

how do i make a bootable windows 10 usb step by step

Ryan02531983, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Hrish Win User

Best way to make a bootable WIndows 10 image on USB with all existing softwares, drivers & configurations to deploy on identical hardwares?

Best way to make a bootable Windows 10 image on USB with all existing software, drivers & configurations to deploy on exactly identical hardware?

There is no difference in the hardware we want to deploy that image on.

Planning to deploy this image on over 4000 desktops of same hardware configuration and make and model.

Is there a freeware/opensource/free software that we can use for this purpose commercially?

can you suggest a solution and KB article where it's step by step explained how to achieve it or do it?

Hrish, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop - Similar Threads - Making Bootable USB

2. How to Make a Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive?

in Windows 10 News
    How to Make a Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive?: Most people prefer installing Windows 10 using a USB drive rather than a DVD. However, creating a bootable drive can get a little complicated. This article will look at how to create a bootable drive for Windows 10. What's Needed to Make a Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive? To...
  3. Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10: My friend has laptop ASUS f555b with a9 7th gen processor. I am trying to install fresh window 10 in it. I am trying to boot from window 10 bootable created using RUFUS usb , it lists the drive in bootable menu, after selecting device, it shows window 10 logo and after few...
  4. Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10: My friend has laptop ASUS f555b with a9 7th gen processor. I am trying to install fresh window 10 in it. I am trying to boot from window 10 bootable created using RUFUS usb , it lists the drive in bootable menu, after selecting device, it shows window 10 logo and after few...
  5. Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to make a bootable USB ?

How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  7. Make bootable USB drive for Win 10

Make bootable USB drive for Win 10: Task is simple: Making a bootable USB drive with Windows 10 Education - English - 1909 version The hardware I want to use is a Zenbook 14-UX433FA with Endless OS installed (seems a linux distro, never heard of it before) The PC I am working at right now is a Desktop with...
  8. make bootable usb

make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...
  9. How to make Windows 10 AIO bootable USB ?

How to make Windows 10 AIO bootable USB ?: Hi every one I have downloaded all ISO images of Windows 10 through Media Creation Tool. Each ISO image is consisted on both versions (x86 and x64) of respective windows. Now, I want to convert all Windows 10 ISO images in a single bootable USB in a way which will give...
  10. How to make a bootable windows 10 usb

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a bootable windows 10 usb: Ok so I wanted to be able to make a bootable usb with windows 10 on it but im not sure exactly how to do it, I tried to use the technical Preview iso but WinToUSB says it cannot find the bootable image. Help *Confused 2491