Windows 10: Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

Discus and support Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend has laptop ASUS f555b with a9 7th gen processor. I am trying to install fresh window 10 in it. I am trying to boot from window 10 bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bakar.git, Nov 27, 2022.

1. bakar.git Win User

Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

My friend has laptop ASUS f555b with a9 7th gen processor. I am trying to install fresh window 10 in it. I am trying to boot from window 10 bootable created using RUFUS usb , it lists the drive in bootable menu, after selecting device, it shows window 10 logo and after few second it restarts. I tried multiple times, but nothing is working. Image of BIOS settings is attached at end. I tried both legacy and UEFI bootable, but both are not working device lists in boot menu but after selecting it, window logo appears and system restarts. I think the problem is with NTFS file format because tod

:)

bakar.git, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 27, 2022
  3. oemSoft Win User
    How to format USB in Fat32?

My notebook only offer UEFI under window 10, MBR is not available, when I boot from FAT32 USB, I can only see the Samsung Logo and stop. I would like to know on whether bootable USB under Fat32 can able to work under UEFI environment or not.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

oemSoft, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

bootable windows 10 usb

how do i make a bootable windows 10 usb step by step

Ryan02531983, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

1. Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10 - Similar Threads - Making fat32 bootable

2. How to Make a Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive?

in Windows 10 News
    How to Make a Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive?: Most people prefer installing Windows 10 using a USB drive rather than a DVD. However, creating a bootable drive can get a little complicated. This article will look at how to create a bootable drive for Windows 10. What's Needed to Make a Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive? To...
  3. Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10: My friend has laptop ASUS f555b with a9 7th gen processor. I am trying to install fresh window 10 in it. I am trying to boot from window 10 bootable created using RUFUS usb , it lists the drive in bootable menu, after selecting device, it shows window 10 logo and after few...
  4. Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a fat32 bootable usb of window 10: My friend has laptop ASUS f555b with a9 7th gen processor. I am trying to install fresh window 10 in it. I am trying to boot from window 10 bootable created using RUFUS usb , it lists the drive in bootable menu, after selecting device, it shows window 10 logo and after few...
  5. Difference between FAT32 and NTFS bootable usb drive ?

Difference between FAT32 and NTFS bootable usb drive ?: What is the difference when making a win10 update bootable usb drive in FAT32 and NTSF system file ? The win10 update iso that i want to download from uup is about 5gb size so i can't create bootable usb drive in FAT32 system file. 183504
  6. Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop

Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop: The Windows site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 allows you to make a bootable-USB you down scroll to: "Using the tool create installation media.. " However my attempt to make a bootable USB failed with the message: "8GB of free space needed on...
  7. How to make a bootable USB ?

How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  8. How do I create a Windows 10 Bootable FAT32 USB on Linux?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I create a Windows 10 Bootable FAT32 USB on Linux?: I wanted to try out Linux. I gave it a week and would like to return to Windows. Only problem is, I'm on a Surface Book using UEFI. To create a bootable USB I've done the following: Formated my 8gb USB drive in Fat32 Transfered the contents of the Windows 10 ISO to that...
  9. make bootable usb

make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...
  10. How to make a bootable windows 10 usb

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a bootable windows 10 usb: Ok so I wanted to be able to make a bootable usb with windows 10 on it but im not sure exactly how to do it, I tried to use the technical Preview iso but WinToUSB says it cannot find the bootable image. Help *Confused 2491