Windows 10: Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB

Discus and support Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to make a pen drive where the USB flash drive of Windows is there i.e a flashed Pendrive to a normal Pendrive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IshaanSaha, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB

How to make a pen drive where the USB flash drive of Windows is there i.e a flashed Pendrive to a normal Pendrive?

:)

IshaanSaha, Sep 14, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

install.wim is 7GB, how to make a bootable USB flash drive

This is a method to make a ntfs flash drive.

The trial and error step will be booting using Legacy BIOS...

Code:
    This is the link:
    Guide: How to Format USB Flash Drive Using Cmd - EaseUS

The link did not use active so that is why it is a trial and error step.

zbook, Sep 14, 2020
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB

1. Making a Flashed USB into a normal USB - Similar Threads - Making Flashed USB

2. Is this esd usb normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this esd usb normal: Hey recently I tried installing a new Windows from a bootable drive but after flashing the iso through the media installer it showed this logo instead of the normal one does this affect my Windows installation on another PC or is it okI did go through the installation by...
  3. Is this esd usb normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this esd usb normal: Hey recently I tried installing a new Windows from a bootable drive but after flashing the iso through the media installer it showed this logo instead of the normal one does this affect my Windows installation on another PC or is it okI did go through the installation by...
  4. Is my USB normal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is my USB normal: Hi,while deleting some files from my USB I saw the prompt showing that its 0 bytes but in file explorer, it does say the value other than that the USB seems to be working fine but I would like to know if my USB is ok....
  5. Is my USB normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my USB normal: Hi,while deleting some files from my USB I saw the prompt showing that its 0 bytes but in file explorer, it does say the value other than that the USB seems to be working fine but I would like to know if my USB is ok....
  6. Is my USB normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I make my USB flash drive turn back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make my USB flash drive turn back to normal?: So I am going to be building a new pc for a friend in a few days, so I went ahead and installed the Windows 10 installation media tool onto my flash drive. It looks like the download changed the formatting of my whole drive (changed the name of the drive to “ESD-USB” and it...
  8. using a windows usb flash drive installation as a normal usb stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    using a windows usb flash drive installation as a normal usb stick: after running the media creation tool on an empty usb flash drive can i copy additional files onto it? i would like to transfer some files using the space that is left empty from the old system i ran the media creation tool on to my new one will the installation still work...
  9. Make USB Flash Drive

Make USB Flash Drive: I was going to make a USB Flash Drive to install windows 10 as described in tutorial by Brink. But I find that ISO has been removed?? Can I still make Flash Drive / How?: 8461
  10. Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive

Making a Windows 10 USB Install flash drive: Is it legal to make a Windows 10 USB install flash drive for a friend in another state? Thanks, 16378