Windows 10: Making a Form on phone delivering to a computer

Discus and support Making a Form on phone delivering to a computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So this is a wierd one, i work for the local goverment in my city in Norway. We have a ... "Norwegian" issue during the winter... Snow, tons and tons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Synixer, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Synixer Win User

Making a Form on phone delivering to a computer

So this is a wierd one, i work for the local goverment in my city in Norway.

We have a ... "Norwegian" issue during the winter... Snow, tons and tons of snow.

So what im trying to do is to make a form for complaining about snow clearing or where its needed for the people we have working outside for the local goverment.

When the form is filled (on a android or iOs device) it would then be delivered either by mail or maybe uploaded to a cloud server ( or just a server we have) for the leader of road maintenance so he gets a overview.

He asked for this sulution and i have been googling abit but im not sure on how to do it.

So if anyone has an App recomandation that lets me do it or an idea id love some input.

Sorry for my grammar errors if there are many...

:)

Synixer, Nov 21, 2019
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

Looking to make a form

I'm looking to make a web form that will write to a mysql table. What's a basic step by step of what ill need. (Plan on doing it via php)

Already have the mysql db setup.

edit--

Figured it out *Big Grin Making a Form on phone delivering to a computer :D

ShiBDiB, Nov 21, 2019
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Pairing a phone to a car

Thanks mate I will give that a try as there are two phones listed on the car one being the Pixel being a replacement for a Samsung.

I did also see a trick on YouTube to whereby you disconnect the battery negative form the battery leave for a few seconds and then connect back up and try resetting the Blu tooth again - I suppose a bit like a rebooting a computer anyway worth a try if your suggestion doesn't work.

ICIT2LOL, Nov 21, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Making a Form on phone delivering to a computer - Similar Threads - Making Form phone

2. Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?: "The decision I think a lot of people talk about – and one of the most difficult decisions I made when I became CEO — was our exit of what I’ll call the mobile phone as defined then. In retrospect, I think there could have been ways we could have made it work by perhaps...
  3. Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?: "The decision I think a lot of people talk about – and one of the most difficult decisions I made when I became CEO — was our exit of what I’ll call the mobile phone as defined then. In retrospect, I think there could have been ways we could have made it work by perhaps...
  4. does my computer make shellbags from my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does my computer make shellbags from my phone: i plugged my phone into my computer to sync my music, and i went into my file explorer (i’m not on a mac) and opened ‘my iphone’ and opened one of the gibberish folders in it. will my laptop store a shellbag of the folder of photos on my phone? submitted by...
  5. The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The message could not be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the...: Impossibile ricapitolare il messaggio. Nonostante i ripetuti tentativi di recapitare il messaggio, la query nel DNS Domain Name System per le informazioni sulla posizione del dominio del destinatario non è riuscita. Perché?...
  6. Cloud Delivered Protection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cloud Delivered Protection?: This is just a general question and not really pertaining for my system. Defender Antivirus has this feature called Cloud Delivered Protection or Join Microsoft MAPS under Group Policy. For those systems that handles sensitive data, would it be fine to just enable the real...
  7. A form sent by email, how to make it fillable on the computer ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A form sent by email, how to make it fillable on the computer ?: A form sent by email, how to make it fillable on the computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-form-sent-by-email-how-to-make-it-fillable-on/346d419b-0e3b-4944-b0be-d435afff7a20
  8. Email not delivering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email not delivering: Good day, As of recently, I have received a bounce-back message from my one Gmail account to an email address I use quite often. I have no idea what it might be, and am not at all technically evolved. See below screenshot. Thank you, [ATTACH]...
  9. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651
  10. Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs: Today, Intel announces major data center storage advances, reiterating Intel’s memory technology leadership. The new technologies advance data center storage and deliver innovative solutions to meet the challenges presented by the growing reliance on data. They include:...