Windows 10: Making a photo floating on screen while typing words in other application

Discus and support Making a photo floating on screen while typing words in other application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I make a photo floating on screen while typing words in other application? Eg. I screenshot and I need the picture floating on screen while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yj.c, Sep 17, 2021.

1. yj.c Win User

Making a photo floating on screen while typing words in other application

How can I make a photo floating on screen while typing words in other application? Eg. I screenshot and I need the picture floating on screen while typing words in Notepad? *Note: I know about show windows stacked or side by side, but I need maximize my application while typing.

:)

2. Am360 Win User

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Win10Pro Win User
    Windows 10 strange unnamed floating text on the screen

In the first post OceansBlue asked "what causes that text to float on the screen no matter what page or windows or application is running" by which I understood that when he / she boots up the computer the word Training immediately pops up and remains on the screen all the time.

In the second, however, OceansBlue suggests that it disappears after the restart, so I'm a bit confused now.

Win10Pro, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Making a photo floating on screen while typing words in other application

eradication of text/words while typing

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. How are you trying to type the words?
    2. When you say “I type below my screen”, which screen are you referring to?
    3. Which application are you using to type?
    4. Where do the words that you want to eradicate appear on the screen?

Also, I suggest you to post a screenshot when you are trying to type words. Refer the article

How to include a screenshot in your post

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Making a photo floating on screen while typing words in other application

1. Making a photo floating on screen while typing words in other application - Similar Threads - Making photo floating

2. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  3. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  4. word application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    word application: Hi , I've got a problem in my WORD app , it is always appear a message of an error in the application that prevent word from working , and then I am forced to choose " repair now " option or " cancel " , I have tried a lot of ways but it is not working at all !please help me...
  5. Photos application main screen ...

Photos application main screen ...: I am on the Photos Application Preview and when going into the main screen, the "On this day" and a selection of Albums is no longer showing! Top Row of Albums and "On This Day" is not showing in main Photos Application Window! It used to show like a "ribbon" !!! How...
  6. auto suggestion of word while using word application

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto suggestion of word while using word application: Please help! While I am typing anywhere, I get this annoying word suggestion box on my screen, often over my text. How do I switch it off and make it go to it's final resting place? Screen shot below: Thank you wise people. Rach Oh so ironic!!!!!!...
  7. windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard

windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard: windows 10 words missing while typing in keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-words-missing-while-typing-in-keyboard/548c2249-d32a-4236-9c67-39fdbf5e3892
  8. How do I turn off word suggestions while typing in ALL applications

How do I turn off word suggestions while typing in ALL applications: how do i turn off the word suggestions that appear as I type? It does this in EVERY application I am in so it must be something I need to turn off in the microsoft settings. The words stay on the screen too long, requires another key stroke or 2 from me to get rid of it and...
  9. eradication of text/words while typing

eradication of text/words while typing: how to eradicate words that I type below my sreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eradication-of-textwords-while-typing/c51934c5-2414-4a9d-9e13-f63cb4904c0e
  10. Photos and other applications running in the background

Photos and other applications running in the background: Photos app doesn't stop running on the background even after setting as not permitted to run in the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photos-and-other-applications-running-in-the/9e8f53ed-9f11-47ba-b648-2e4aa92f622e