Windows 10: making a usable dvd from my movie make

Discus and support making a usable dvd from my movie make in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i tried the wondershare and all i got was screwed out of 40.00 and im be on the patience of a saint all i want to do is make usable dvds from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mamashari, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mamashari Win User

making a usable dvd from my movie make

hi i tried the wondershare and all i got was screwed out of 40.00 and im be on the patience of a saint all i want to do is make usable dvds from my movie make so the whole family can sit in the den to watch together my old pc i made a ton of home movies what the heck there has to be a way other than share to facebook and the world to make them once again

:)

Mamashari, Jul 10, 2020
  2. JBS_CO Win User

DVD Making

Since Microsoft chose to take a step back with Windows 10 and eliminated great built-in applications such as the DVD maker, what comparable free or low cost products exist to make menued DVDs?

JBS_CO, Jul 10, 2020
  3. F8watcher Win User
    Downloading home made DVD to copy again

It wasn't working?? When I put the DVD into my laptop, I got no option to copy, download, etc......just watch on the Toshiba video viewer.

F8watcher, Jul 10, 2020
  4. making a usable dvd from my movie make

Making dvd video

Hi,

I have recorded video on my camcorder and can upload it and edit it fine on movie maker, however I want to make a dvd that I can watch on through my home dvd player on my tv, how can I do it.

It was easy to do on my old pc but is proving challenging on my new pc!

StJohn and HelenaWright, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

making a usable dvd from my movie make

1. making a usable dvd from my movie make - Similar Threads - making usable dvd

2. How to make the "home" feature usable again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make the "home" feature usable again?: Good Lord, MS screwed up File Explorer in the latest update. I used to have all of my "favorite" folders under Home so I could access them easily. Now that's gone. Home only shows me files, not folders. And I can only add individual files as "favorited" nice made up word, MS...
  3. How to make the "home" feature usable again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make the "home" feature usable again?: Good Lord, MS screwed up File Explorer in the latest update. I used to have all of my "favorite" folders under Home so I could access them easily. Now that's gone. Home only shows me files, not folders. And I can only add individual files as "favorited" nice made up word, MS...
  4. How to make Windows 11 usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 11 usable: Not having windows 11 on a slow laptop, but when i upgrade, How i can make it beautiful? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-windows-11-usable/e47c2a20-e72a-4e0e-b7f8-1a9c26f8787a
  5. How to make Windows 11 usable

How to make Windows 11 usable: Not having windows 11 on a slow laptop, but when i upgrade, How i can make it beautiful? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-windows-11-usable/e47c2a20-e72a-4e0e-b7f8-1a9c26f8787a
  6. How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION: This is on how to make Windows 11 usable with simple fixes. You can use explorer patcher to get some stuff fixed and some stuff reverted to the classic like the personalize in control panel or the old about windows not winver in control panel. BUT! Do not use the classic...
  7. How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION

How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION: This is on how to make Windows 11 usable with simple fixes. You can use explorer patcher to get some stuff fixed and some stuff reverted to the classic like the personalize in control panel or the old about windows not winver in control panel. BUT! Do not use the classic...
  8. how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10: Hi, How can I make recovery DVD from Windows 10. I have 3 DVD purchased and want to make recovery DVD rather than making recovery USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-recovery-dvd-from-windows-10/826752b9-0b60-46c8-84bb-88636d29a761
  9. Microsoft please make Windows usable again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft please make Windows usable again: I use contrast theme in form of everything neutral gray for years and couldn't anymore because it gives me weird bug of no right click menu in open/save dialogs and crushing Zbrush. And the black theme is a same usability/design disaster as default white one. My eyes...
  10. Strange movie-making problem with Nero...

Strange movie-making problem with Nero...: So here's my little problem: When I want to put a video from my SSD to DVD, Nero won't burn it. When I put a video from either my external HDDs on DVD, Nero picks it up just fine. OK, both are rendering fine but at the burning stage (videos from SSD to DVD) my DVD recorder...