Windows 10: Making a video in Windows 10 - with MY music

Discus and support Making a video in Windows 10 - with MY music in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am making a video from photos on my laptop. That's all fine, but I;m having trouble adding more than one song into the video. My video is 20 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaraWoods, Oct 16, 2018.

1. KaraWoods Win User

Making a video in Windows 10 - with MY music

I am making a video from photos on my laptop. That's all fine, but I;m having trouble adding more than one song into the video. My video is 20 minutes long and I want to add several songs, however each time I add a song to my Music (under the Make a Video app), it replaces the song that's there. HELP!

:)

KaraWoods, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

Source: Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs are Headed to the Store for Windows Insiders

Brink, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Making a video in Windows 10 - with MY music - Similar Threads - Making video music

2. Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player: Hello,Can someone please help me? I am trying to make a video with pics and music, I have 8 hrs of music that i want about 300 pics to play and repeat thru the music, Does anyone have any answers if I can still do this with windows media player 10? I have done it before in...
  3. Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player: Hello,Can someone please help me? I am trying to make a video with pics and music, I have 8 hrs of music that i want about 300 pics to play and repeat thru the music, Does anyone have any answers if I can still do this with windows media player 10? I have done it before in...
  4. Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to make a small video with music for a home for sale

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make a small video with music for a home for sale: how to make a small video with music for a home for sale https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-small-video-with-music-for-a-home/62099ef2-c6e2-4c0f-8242-fdfa0f0396e5
  6. Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor: I would like to loop a short video to match up with a song , how would one go about doing this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-music-video-in-the-win-10-photos-video/2be3b58a-66ee-4c9f-82ac-8a79601beb56
  7. Microsoft 10 video music

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft 10 video music: Hello would it be possible to use the Amplified song on video editor in a youtube video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-video-music/c4abb818-2e6f-454d-8026-16f3f106f3fd"
  8. MUSIC VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MUSIC VIDEOS: **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest...
  9. Music stops while making a slide show video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music stops while making a slide show video: I am creating a Video using pictures in Windows 10 photo app. I have chosen the classic theme with the Happy Beat music. The problem is that the music ends at around the 1:25 before the end of the video. Is there a way to have the music continue to the end of the video?...
  10. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...