Windows 10: Making a website for my business

Discus and support Making a website for my business in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bought a google domain for my business. Is it worth using the domain to make a website? Are google websites any good? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by textbook, Aug 18, 2019.

1. textbook Win User

Making a website for my business

Bought a google domain for my business. Is it worth using the domain to make a website? Are google websites any good?

textbook, Aug 18, 2019
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Making A Website For Placing Orders, Etc

I find this all pretty confusing >.< But I guess that's expected considering I'm just starting this website project today. In times like this I think of the movie 'What About Bob?' and Baby Steps. First step would be to get the website with it's domain name up and running. Then I can start thinking about what actually goes on the website. I guess I'll check out Drupal, I've seen that mentioned a few times in this thread now.

When I get into work tomorrow morning I'll talk to a few people and find out what the deal is with our domain name. How do they even work? If we "own" miladcontracting.com as some people in our office think we do, what is the next step there? Finding a web hosting site to make use of the domain name?

OrbitzXT, Aug 18, 2019
  3. RGWilde Win User
    Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Aug 18, 2019
  4. jgunning Win User

Useful websites

Hi All,

Have been using these websites for a long time, but I thought I would share them with you.

This one is for learning html, css, javascript etc (Very useful)
    W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

And this one is an after effects tutorial website that has step by step instructions, gives you the necessary files and a video of how to make some amazing things!Very fun!
    VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals

Hope you enjoy!

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Making a website for my business - Similar Threads - Making website business

2. I accidentally make a business pc, but my pc is personal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally make a business pc, but my pc is personal.: I use Office 365 with my student account, but Steam won't open. I go to the system and see that my PC is on 'WORKGROUP.' When I try to change my PC to a personal network, I have to restart the PC, when I restart, the option stays the same thing.I need help....
  3. I accidentally make a business pc, but my pc is personal.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally make a business pc, but my pc is personal.: I use Office 365 with my student account, but Steam won't open. I go to the system and see that my PC is on 'WORKGROUP.' When I try to change my PC to a personal network, I have to restart the PC, when I restart, the option stays the same thing.I need help....
  4. I accidentally make a business pc, but my pc is personal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to make business ..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make business ..: Hello IT experts,I think visual studio can build websites, but I am no expert and there are easier ways to create than to study php and find a CMS and after that a server owner yada yada;doesn't Microsoft have something where I can setup a business website?There is though one...
  6. How to make business ..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make business ..: Hello IT experts,I think visual studio can build websites, but I am no expert and there are easier ways to create than to study php and find a CMS and after that a server owner yada yada;doesn't Microsoft have something where I can setup a business website?There is though one...
  7. My business website is falsely being blocked bij defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My business website is falsely being blocked bij defender: My business website is being blocked by microsoft defender stating the website is malicious and is used for phishing. I am a small business owner and this is hurting my business. There is no further explanation on this error so I can not see what I can do to solve this...
  8. I need to make a shortcut to a website on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to make a shortcut to a website on my desktop: To a website, how to do it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-make-a-shortcut-to-a-website-on-my/6b975378-9774-4a6f-9d4a-d656711f9bbd
  9. Please make a website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please make a website: Okay now i'm here i can tell anything minecraft is a good game but why i can't join the realms and join the other server like i'm ginna join to our Private server but I can't please make a website that we players can open our setting and allow us to join realms just please...
  10. making website desktop shortcut on tablet

in Browsers and Email
    making website desktop shortcut on tablet: rca cambio w101 v2 w10, explorer asked about stuff before, was never sure of things I have couple of website dsktp shortcuts, but now cant figure out how to do it again. Something could be wrong, I'll be sending it back soon, but meantime..... 82778