Windows 10: Making bookable USB from another device...

Discus and support Making bookable USB from another device... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Can I use Dell Chromebook to make Bootable USB for HP Windows 10 home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Windows Category - All, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Making bookable USB from another device...

Hello, Can I use Dell Chromebook to make Bootable USB for HP Windows 10 home?

:)

Windows Category - All, Sep 6, 2020

2. USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Widjaja Win User
    Lightning Storm makes my computer to produce sound of a removable device plug-off

The Aliens are coming.
    First step to World domination, unplug USB devices.

Widjaja, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Making bookable USB from another device...

USB Device - No Media

Hi Huw,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers

Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers from device manager follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for USB Drivers and expand it.
    • Right click on the USB Drivers and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the Computer.
    Also install the latest USB drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Making bookable USB from another device...

1. Making bookable USB from another device... - Similar Threads - Making bookable USB

2. hotspot from another devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hotspot from another devices: عندما اقوم بالتصال عن طريق الهاتف المحمول او اي هاتف اخر بالانترنت يعطيني انه تم الاتصال بالشبكة ولكن عندما اقوم بالبحث او فعل اي شيء يقوم باستخدام الانترنت لا يقوم بالأتصال في حين انه عندما اقوم بالأتصال الأنترنت المزلي لا تحدث اي مشاكل...
  3. hotspot from another devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotspot from another devices: عندما اقوم بالتصال عن طريق الهاتف المحمول او اي هاتف اخر بالانترنت يعطيني انه تم الاتصال بالشبكة ولكن عندما اقوم بالبحث او فعل اي شيء يقوم باستخدام الانترنت لا يقوم بالأتصال في حين انه عندما اقوم بالأتصال الأنترنت المزلي لا تحدث اي مشاكل...
  4. hotspot from another devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Blank screen after using bookable USB for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank screen after using bookable USB for windows 10: I have been having an issue where my screen does not turn off at all after booting windows through a USB.I have tried removing windows and booting with a different USB and still nothing.I also have tried commands that and the screen remains the same.The computer works...
  6. to make recovery drive usb win 10 for another pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    to make recovery drive usb win 10 for another pc: to make recovery drive usb win 10 for another pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-make-recovery-drive-usb-win-10-for-another-pc/ba23bd5d-1dda-418a-8f41-5e4263218494
  7. Log into another device from my main device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log into another device from my main device: I have just recently upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro N. I also have a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro. Both are on version 1909. Build versions: PC - 18363.418 Surface Pro 4 - 18363.535 I use my Microsoft account for both machines ***...
  8. How to reliably copy data from one USB storage device, to another?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reliably copy data from one USB storage device, to another?: I have 2 external USB storage devices. They are 2T each in size. My mobo has USB 2.0 specification. I find that if I copy the data from one device to another, if the data is quite large (both in MB size, and also in the number of files), that the copying process slows down so...
  9. Make Windows/Bootable recovery Drive (USB) for another PC

Make Windows/Bootable recovery Drive (USB) for another PC: Compliments! I have LG H160 Tablet Atom 1.7 Ghz with 2 Gb RAM, 32 Bit system. Windows 8.1 was installed in it. on an update, it was creating problem. Then I installed Win 10 32 Bit Version 1703. On an upgrade it became unresponsive. I tried to reset, restore it. but it...
  10. To make recovery drive (USB) win 10 for another PC

To make recovery drive (USB) win 10 for another PC: Compliments! I have LG H160 Tablet Atom 1.7 Ghz with 2 Gb RAM, 32 Bit system. Windows 8.1 was installed in it. on an update, it was creating problem. Then I installed Win 10 32 Bit Version 1703. On an upgrade it became unresponsive. I tried to reset, restore it. but it...