Windows 10: making calls through a laptop

Discus and support making calls through a laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to make phone calls on my cell phone on a regular basis. Is there a way to do this through my laptop? The headset I need to use connects via USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cyrataurean, Jan 16, 2020.

1. making calls through a laptop

I need to make phone calls on my cell phone on a regular basis. Is there a way to do this through my laptop? The headset I need to use connects via USB on the laptop not on the cell phone. Thank you

:)

Cyrataurean, Jan 16, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Hkcuong Win User

making calls through a laptop

Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: Intel product specifications
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: Intel product specifications

Hkcuong, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

making calls through a laptop

1. making calls through a laptop - Similar Threads - making calls through

2. Cant hear calls through my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant hear calls through my laptop: I can make a call but i cant hear it. i get options like mute, hold etc. but they are unusable. I try to shift the output device to my laptop on my phone but it shifts back to the earpiece mode....
  3. Cant hear calls through my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant hear calls through my laptop: I can make a call but i cant hear it. i get options like mute, hold etc. but they are unusable. I try to shift the output device to my laptop on my phone but it shifts back to the earpiece mode....
  4. Can I make 2 calls at once with a laptop app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I make 2 calls at once with a laptop app?: I connected the Your Phone companion app and was wondering if I can receive a call on my laptop while my phone is in a call? Reason is, my mom has a doctor's appointment over the phone, and I'm expecting a call from my dad's hospital too just at an unspecified time...
  5. Calls through Your Phone app

Calls through Your Phone app: Hello, I would like to use Your Phone app to make phone calls from the laptop. Does the phone that I linked to the laptop needs to have credit in it in order to make the call from the laptop? or it just needs a sim card. thank you...
  6. Can´t Make or Receive Calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can´t Make or Receive Calls: Can anyone help me. I can´t make or receive calls since the Skype´s normal service outage; Skype worked fine until then. . I have tried the recommended solutions given to people with like problems, including 4 or 5 downloads and installs. When I try the Echo/Sound Test...
  7. Is it possible to make WhatsApp calls through Windows?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to make WhatsApp calls through Windows?: I now have a new mobile phone, the Samsung Galaxy A40. There I have the feature "Link to Windows" with which I can make calls over the network. It's a stupid question because I can set it up and test it myself, but I've already done that. So I asked someone if I could...
  8. "Your Phone" wont make calls

"Your Phone" wont make calls: Hello, I just recently set up the "Your phone" app with my Samsung S9+, and all the text, notification, photos and screen mirroring works really well with some minor issues that I handled. When it comes to the arguably most important feature of the app, making phone calls,...
  9. Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.

Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.: Although I updated my YOUR PHONE app to the latest one but I could not make phone calls form my laptop. I am not getting the call option on my app (YOUR PHONE). Is there any way to get that option or so, as i could not get it and I really need that feature?...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651