Windows 10: Making custom Windows 10 Pro ISO files

Discus and support Making custom Windows 10 Pro ISO files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I'm a guy who likes to mess around with his OS a lot and I also like to reinstall my OS quite a lot as well for some reason. I refuse to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YAR Oracool, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Making custom Windows 10 Pro ISO files

Hi.

I'm a guy who likes to mess around with his OS a lot and I also like to reinstall my OS quite a lot as well for some reason.

I refuse to use Linux cause most of my games aren't functional there and well I just like windows more.

As a part of my habit to mess with the OS, I started to change my registry.

I gonna change driver Icons with it and some other stuff.

Now here comes the real problem.

Can I make a custom Windows 10 Pro ISO file with these registry changes planted in it with some programs already loaded in it?

The ISO should not have a CD key in it cause my licenses are one PC so it has to let me enter another key.

:)

YAR Oracool, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Nov 12, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. Making custom Windows 10 Pro ISO files

Andre Da Costa, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Making custom Windows 10 Pro ISO files

1. Making custom Windows 10 Pro ISO files - Similar Threads - Making custom Pro

2. Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.: I want to make a custom iso file for my class. Another solution will do, I'll get to the problem later on. We use Vmware to make a virtual machine, install WAMP, make a website with it, etc. The problem is that doing any file operations on the VM just takes the whole class...
  3. Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.: I want to make a custom iso file for my class. Another solution will do, I'll get to the problem later on. We use Vmware to make a virtual machine, install WAMP, make a website with it, etc. The problem is that doing any file operations on the VM just takes the whole class...
  4. Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Pro ISO

Windows 10 Pro ISO: When I purchased my ASUS GL10DH it came with Windows 10 Home which I promptly upgraded through the store to Pro. When I do a true clean install I end up with the Home version. Can someone please advise me on how to burn an ISO so that when I install Windows I have Pro not...
  6. Windows 10 Pro build:18363 - Custom .iso file

Windows 10 Pro build:18363 - Custom .iso file: Hello all, I think this is my first question arround here. I will try to speak as clear as possible and try to explain my problem: I am trying to buil d custom .iso of Windows 10 Pro in order to install it in several machines. I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a...
  7. windows iso file + 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows iso file + 10 pro key: Im about to build my first pc and wanted to know if i can install windows using the iso file on a usb file to be activated with a windows 10 pro key or do i need another type of iso for windows 10 pro?...
  8. Custom windows 10 iso

Custom windows 10 iso: Hello there, I have been having challenges of building Windows 10 Images with the latest updates with pre-installed software. Hence I would like your assistance on how to have the windows 10 images with pre-installed software, updates, drivers etc Am having Over 100...
  9. how to make an iso file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make an iso file?: so I want to make an iso file but I don't trust a lot of 3rd party tools and don't have any way to create an iso file. can I have some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-an-iso-file/eb54ad5b-3f7e-414e-ba26-44a85b40df03"
  10. Win 10 Pro iso file

Win 10 Pro iso file: Where can I download the Win 10 Pro iso file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/win-10-pro-iso-file/b40e6868-f5eb-425f-a7bc-7dd083d8a1cd