Windows 10: Making items on START smaller

Discus and support Making items on START smaller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey guys, included a pic from my Start Menu. I would make the tekst in the LEFT PANE look smaller. Is there a way to do so? Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jeffrys, Oct 18, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

Making items on START smaller

hey guys,

included a pic from my Start Menu. I would make the tekst in the LEFT PANE look smaller.

Is there a way to do so?

Thanks in advance

Jeff
    Making items on START smaller [​IMG]

:)

jeffrys, Oct 18, 2015
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

Tiny text, icons and dialog boxes on clean windows 10 install on UHD displays

You should be able to resolve it yourself: Right Click Start - Control Panel - Display - Change Display Settings - Select "Make Text and other items larger or smaller"

Erdeslawe, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Windows 10 messed up display. Icons fuzzy and too small to read on desk top and in programs.

In Windows 10:

- Right-Click on Start Button and choose Control Panel

- Select "Display" - "Screen Resolution" - Select: "Make Text and other items larger or smaller"

Hope that gets you somewhere near.

Erdeslawe, Oct 18, 2015
  4. jeffrys Win User

Making items on START smaller [​IMG]

If only it could....look like when opening control Panel as shown.

But thanks

Jeff

jeffrys, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Making items on START smaller - Similar Threads - Making items START

2. Making my document smaller and sticky keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making my document smaller and sticky keys: Okay I wanted to get out of full screen view with the document I was working on but it didn't really get smaller. And, there was no room for my to size it myself. You know, you go the edge of the document and arrows appear for you to use. No room for that so I'm at a loss as...
  3. How to make Windows "smaller"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Windows "smaller"?: You probably don't know what I mean, so this is what I mean: [ATTACH] How would I turn that, into this: [ATTACH] If you compare the first and the second image, it's just "smaller". I want to know how to do this to my own desktop....
  4. [QUESTION] How to make Start Bar even smaller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [QUESTION] How to make Start Bar even smaller?: Hey guys, I would like to know if there's a way to make the start bar even smaller than what it lets me when dragging it on the sides, I'm not sure if it is possible, but if there's a way, please tell me :D I would like to know how to make it transparent? or blurred out....
  5. Make everything smaller on 1366x768 laptop display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make everything smaller on 1366x768 laptop display?: I have an HP EliteBook 8470p with a really low res display. I just bought it as a secondary beat-around laptop for stuff I don't want to use my MacBook for (outside mostly as a music streaming laptop). Problem: Everything is so damn huge on the crappy screen, there is barely...
  6. make window smaller

make window smaller: How can I adjust the size of the window I am working on so I can still see a little of the background? I would usually go to the little square on the top right hand corner. But this is a new computer, windows 10, and it is not working....
  7. How to make Cortana search box smaller

in Cortana
    How to make Cortana search box smaller: My Windows 10 computer just updated itself and now when I click the Cortana search icon, it's twice as big it was before. Is there any way to make it smaller? If so, how can I do it?...
  8. How to make eraser smaller in MS Paint?

How to make eraser smaller in MS Paint?: How do you make the eraser smaller in MS Paint? Control- doesn't work for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-eraser-smaller-in-ms-paint/72003222-ef28-47f7-83a5-a06ca9b36a0b
  9. make tabs smaller on windows 10s

make tabs smaller on windows 10s: I only have a small 11 inch laptop with win 10s. edge is the only browser allowed. the tabs take up the top third of the screen. Is there any way to make them smaller?...
  10. make text smaller on this PC

make text smaller on this PC: make text smaller on this PC HPDesktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/make-text-smaller-on-this-pc/996d5b8f-c6cc-4277-a50e-51f2ffda778a