Windows 10: Making myself admin in windows 10

Discus and support Making myself admin in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am named as the admin; however, m computer does not recognize this status. What to do? Thanks, Michael... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelLandrie, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Making myself admin in windows 10

I am named as the admin; however, m computer does not recognize this status. What to do?

Thanks,

Michael

:)

MichaelLandrie, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Making myself admin in windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Making myself admin in windows 10

1. Making myself admin in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Making myself admin

2. How can i make myself admin after accidentally deleting it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make myself admin after accidentally deleting it.: Please help i accidentally deleted my admin account and tried to reset but says i need admin rights, i basically can't do anything so if you can help! i am getting super mad and nothing is working. When it asks me to use an admin username and password it doesn't allow so...
  3. How to make myself admin using guest user in window 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make myself admin using guest user in window 11?: How to make myself administrator using guest user? I can't find family user and other users in window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-myself-admin-using-guest-user-in/ca8802d4-8155-4615-9b99-3a735e0fe5db
  4. How to make myself admin using guest user in window 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make myself admin using guest user in window 11?: How to make myself administrator using guest user? I can't find family user and other users in window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-myself-admin-using-guest-user-in/ca8802d4-8155-4615-9b99-3a735e0fe5db
  5. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  6. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  7. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Need admin privilege's to make myself admin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need admin privilege's to make myself admin?: I am attempting to go into my Control Panel>User Accounts>User Accounts to change my account type to an administrator, but when I attempt to do so I get a pop up from User Account Control that says "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" with User...
  9. Giving Myself Admin Powers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving Myself Admin Powers: Hello, I have 1 account only that dosent have administrator, I cant give myself administrator, I have tried everything, And nothing works. Please give me tips on how to give administrator to myself. Thanks...
  10. make myself admin again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    make myself admin again: I am the only user on this Windows 10 desktop computer. To solve a booting up problem I changed myself from admin to standard user and no longer need to boot up as administrer and can see my normal files. However, now It seems impossible to do some things and I am unable to...