Windows 10: Making notes

Discus and support Making notes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I make notes directly from web pages and save itI'm using a stylus ? I'm reading about sample statistics in wikipedia and I wish to underline some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexTheLaTex, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Making notes

Can I make notes directly from web pages and save itI'm using a stylus ? I'm reading about sample statistics in wikipedia and I wish to underline some important text but I unable to . Is there any way to do it ?

:)

AlexTheLaTex, Jun 26, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    How to make Sticky Notes start automatically at startup

Hi,

Sticky Notes can be utilized in a lot of ways, from organizing your files to keeping you updated with your to-do list. We suggest checking the steps provided by DaveM21 on this
    thread on how to add Sticky Notes to your Startup.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Making notes

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Making notes

1. Making notes - Similar Threads - Making notes

2. How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note: Notes on the main page only seem to show 5 lines no matter how big I make it. I can't seem to find a functionality to increase the size of the notes on the main screen....
  3. How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note: Notes on the main page only seem to show 5 lines no matter how big I make it. I can't seem to find a functionality to increase the size of the notes on the main screen....
  4. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  5. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  6. I would like make notes in one note with a pen can i do this wiothout a touchscreen?

I would like make notes in one note with a pen can i do this wiothout a touchscreen?: I have been looking at the updates for Windows 11 and noted that there is a pen and ink option, but I do not have a touch screen so is there a way for me to write with a pen not a mouse and it appear on screen?I don't have the option to purchase a new laptop as it has to be...
  7. I would like make notes in one note with a pen can i do this wiothout a touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like make notes in one note with a pen can i do this wiothout a touchscreen?: I have been looking at the updates for Windows 11 and noted that there is a pen and ink option, but I do not have a touch screen so is there a way for me to write with a pen not a mouse and it appear on screen?I don't have the option to purchase a new laptop as it has to be...
  8. WORD - making notes

WORD - making notes: I am writing a long article in a word document. I would like to make contextual notes in a margin right or left. When I use comments it doesn't seem to fit the bill. I don't want to post a conversation. There's just me and the notes are for my eyes only. Can anyone help?...
  9. WORD - making notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WORD - making notes: I am writing a long article in a word document. I would like to make contextual notes in a margin right or left. When I use comments it doesn't seem to fit the bill. I don't want to post a conversation. There's just me and the notes are for my eyes only. Can anyone help?...
  10. How to make sticky notes always open on screen 2?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make sticky notes always open on screen 2?: Hello all. I, like much of the world, am working from home some days and in the office on others.When I'm at home, my sticky notes open on screen 2 of my two monitors one laptop 1, one external2.When I come into the office though, the sticky notes have mostly moved to my 17"...