Windows 10: making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background

Discus and support making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; images I save from search are clear until I set hem as my desktop background, all settings seem good picture still is out of focus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chrisgummow, Jan 17, 2019.

1. making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background

images I save from search are clear until I set hem as my desktop background, all settings seem good picture still is out of focus

:)

chrisgummow, Jan 17, 2019

2. How to download pictures from web and make it as a desktop background in windows 10

Hi,

You can download files from web using Internet Explorer. To help you in downloading photos in Internet Explorer, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open a new tab in Internet Explorer. Go to a site where you want to pick an image.
    • Right-click on the image that you want to download.
    • Click on Save picture as....
    • Choose a folder where you want to save the image.
    • Rename the file if you want to. Click on Save.

For changing your desktop background, kindly refer to this article:
    Change desktop background and colors
    . Once that you click the Browse
    button, a new window will popup and prompt you to select a file folder. Find the file folder where you saved the image that you've downloaded.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Misiowiec Win User

making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background

Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background

1. making saved picture from online clear as my desktop background - Similar Threads - making saved picture

2. Desktop Background pictures from nowhere

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Background pictures from nowhere: Hi All, I just had to erase my profile and re-install it to be able to get my sync to work. When doing this it of course deleted all of the files associated with that profile including the pictures I had on my desktop scroller. Now that I have re-installed the profile and...
  3. saving picture to desktop from paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving picture to desktop from paint: What does it mean in Paint when it says I will lose any transparency if I save? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-picture-to-desktop-from-paint/13c880f9-b5b5-430c-83c6-f477e24ba15d
  4. Desktop background picture.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop background picture.: I clicked on a picture to make it the desktop background… which it did, but there is a large "over-scan", so the edges of the pic are missing. How do I shrink the displayed background to show the whole picture? Thanks for all replies....
  5. Desktop background Picture

Desktop background Picture: I use Windows 10 I would like to cancel/delete the background picture which I can see on my PC desktop. This picture added by mistake. Please comment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background-picture/68307af9-f96d-4cc4-8c2d-2f799e00e6f6
  6. Desktop Background Picture

Desktop Background Picture: Can anyone tell me why my Desktop Background Picture keeps reverting to the previously selected one every 2-3 days and how to cure it??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background-picture/a606adc4-b343-4184-9dcc-ffe3d1ecb682
  7. Saving background picture

Saving background picture: How can I save my background picture properly so that I will reappear again after machine restart? The posts shown in the community is very complicated. I don't understand...
  8. save in my desktop background

save in my desktop background: I don't know how to save a desktop picture instead of a solid colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/save-in-my-desktop-background/19f295ea-99bd-48d3-91ff-f30e2a454897
  9. How to make Windows change my desktop backgrounds through Pictures

How to make Windows change my desktop backgrounds through Pictures: I'm trying to make it so that my desktop background changes everyday on Windows 10 but for some reason, after changing the settings by right clicking the desktop, then clicking Personalize, setting the background to slideshow, and setting the option that says "Change picture...
  10. Where are saved my preferences to switch background pictures desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are saved my preferences to switch background pictures desktop: Hello guys, actually I have actually formated my computer and realized all my old preferences to switch different pictures of background for desktop were saved somewhere but I don't really know where are they. It was saved preferences like switching each 10 minutes, it saved...