Windows 10: Making sense out of website address Info

Discus and support Making sense out of website address Info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I am trying to make sense of the info at https://check-host.net/ip-info?host=hl-aml.com . Details below ;IP address88.214.207.96Host... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by habibhussain, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Making sense out of website address Info

Hello,I am trying to make sense of the info at https://check-host.net/ip-info?host=hl-aml.com . Details below ;IP address88.214.207.96Host nameparking.epik.comIP range88.214.207.0-88.214.207.255 CIDRISPNatCoWeb Corp.OrganizationOveroptic Systems LTDCountry United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland GBRegionEnglandCityLytchett MatraversTime zoneEurope/London, GMT+0100Local time16:33:43 BST / 2021.07.25Postal CodeBH16 +−Leaflet © OpenStreetMap contributorsPowered by DB-IPIPGeolocation.io 02.07.2021IP2Location 02.07.2021IP address88

:)

habibhussain, Jul 25, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jul 25, 2021
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Making sense out of website address Info

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Making sense out of website address Info

1. Making sense out of website address Info - Similar Threads - Making sense website

2. Making sense of .Net in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making sense of .Net in PowerShell: I am a sysadmin and have used PowerShell on a daily basis for years. I have consistently noticed the injection of a .Net property is always worth a few lines of native cmdlets or unnecessary lines of logic. How do you go about looking up useful .Net resources for the use of...
  3. Making sense of .Net in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Making sense of .Net in PowerShell: I am a sysadmin and have used PowerShell on a daily basis for years. I have consistently noticed the injection of a .Net property is always worth a few lines of native cmdlets or unnecessary lines of logic. How do you go about looking up useful .Net resources for the use of...
  4. Making sense of .Net in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Making Sense of a Bugcheck dmp File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making Sense of a Bugcheck dmp File: Good afternoon! I recently built my first computer and it ran fine for approximately 3 weeks. Suddenly it has started randomly turning off straight to black or blue screen of death. I've run every hardware test I can find, memory, GPU, CPU, and the wall outlet itself all...
  6. Making Sense of a Bugcheck dmp File

Making Sense of a Bugcheck dmp File: Good afternoon! I recently built my first computer and it ran fine for approximately 3 weeks. Suddenly it has started randomly turning off straight to black or blue screen of death. I've run every hardware test I can find, memory, GPU, CPU, and the wall outlet itself all...
  7. Please make a website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please make a website: Okay now i'm here i can tell anything minecraft is a good game but why i can't join the realms and join the other server like i'm ginna join to our Private server but I can't please make a website that we players can open our setting and allow us to join realms just please...
  8. entering info on secured websites closes website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    entering info on secured websites closes website: whenever I try to enter info or process a transaction on secured websites my screen disappears. For instance if I try to make a transfer of funds on my Banks website my screen disappears....
  9. A fix that does not make sense

A fix that does not make sense: My OS is Windows 10 and I have office 2007 installed which I’ve had for quite some time. Every now and then when I open MS Word it goes through the configuration process before it opens. It seems as there are a few different ways to fix it. One way was to go to Control Panel...
  10. Making sense of the Intel driver numbers:

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Making sense of the Intel driver numbers:: I have 4th Gen i5-4590 with HD Graphics 4600 When I ran the Intel Utility earlier, it 'disagreed' with what was actually showing in the display adapter in the Device Manager: The driver was listed as 10.18.15.4256 However the Intel Utility showed that the currently...