Windows 10: Making sure I buy the right windows key

Discus and support Making sure I buy the right windows key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey there I recently got a message on the bottom right corner of my screen saying I need to activate windows and I also got error code 0xC004C003.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PerLundquist2, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Making sure I buy the right windows key

Hey there

I recently got a message on the bottom right corner of my screen saying I need to activate windows and I also got error code 0xC004C003. Windows then told me that I have a Win10 Home key and Win10 Pro installed. I was wondering, before I buy anything, if purchasing a Win10 Pro key and typing it in will fix the issue. The store isn't letting me access win10 Pro right now and I don't know why

Thanks!
    ~Per

Making sure I buy the right windows key 2ac7ff2f-182c-4be6-ac9e-b0f6b4e286bd?upload=true.png

:)

PerLundquist2, Nov 8, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 8, 2018
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Making sure I buy the right windows key

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Making sure I buy the right windows key

1. Making sure I buy the right windows key - Similar Threads - Making sure buy

2. These the right updates (just making sure)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These the right updates (just making sure)?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlippingBLEEP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep9ksa/these_the_right_updates_just_making_sure/
  3. "Making Sure You're ready to Install"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Making Sure You're ready to Install": Hi All, I have been trying to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 Pro for days. It has been stuck at "Making Sure You're ready to Install" for hours (Let it run overnight). I want to upgrade rather than clean install. I have tried this latest time with no internet connection...
  4. Buying Product Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Product Keys: I am looking to find a website to buy Windows 10 keys, I also need them to be reliable, if going to the MS store and buying w10 pro for msrp is the only option I have then so be it. Thanks for any input. submitted by /u/StockVortec [link] [comments]...
  5. Buying Windows Keys for Customers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying Windows Keys for Customers: Hey everyone! I'm working on starting my new pc repair business and one of the services I plan on offering is Windows 10 installation. Now in order to make the process easier on the customer, I want to be able to order the key for them that way it's less work for them. So I...
  6. Which activation key should I buy?

Which activation key should I buy?: Hello, I'm really confused about all the windows 10 activation keys, their validity and stuff. I saw a few places selling activation keys and I just need to know if I can use them to re activate windows when I upgrade my hardware (eg change motherboad, CPU). I read the MS...
  7. buying windows keys

buying windows keys: Hi, I am about to build a new computer and upgrade from a laptop. In my laptop, I connected my windows activation key with my microsoft account. For my new computer, will I need to buy a new Microsoft activation key or will I be able to just connect my microsoft account and...
  8. Need to Understand - No Sure if I doing something right

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to Understand - No Sure if I doing something right: I have on my system INTE CORE 2 DUO CPU 3GHz Installed Mem 8 GB – 64 bit operating - 2T storage The system came with Window 7 pro with no installed programs at all I have added some. The problems I am having are: I have to right click serval times to get a pointer. I...
  9. Making sure you are ready to Install

Making sure you are ready to Install: In the ISO setup, this is taking a LONG time. I would say over 10 minutes. [img] So, does anyone know what does this step actually do that's taking very long? Would be nice to know why it is just taking forever. 81184
  10. Can't I just buy a product key?

Can't I just buy a product key?: I know, people think I am mental. Well you are right. I would personally just prefer to buy a product key and/or hard copy of Windows 10. Why can't I find anywhere to do this? Yes I own 3 licensed copies of 8.1 pro 10037