Windows 10: "Making Sure You're ready to Install"

Discus and support "Making Sure You're ready to Install" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, I have been trying to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 Pro for days. It has been stuck at "Making Sure You're ready to Install" for hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by odatkid, Jan 12, 2020.

1. odatkid Win User

"Making Sure You're ready to Install"

Hi All,
    I have been trying to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 Pro for days. It has been stuck at "Making Sure You're ready to Install" for hours (Let it run overnight). I want to upgrade rather than clean install. I have tried this latest time with no internet connection because it was stuck at 46%. I used the Media Creation Tool about 5 times. I downloaded [not booted] the file from a USB stick that I made using Media Creation Tool.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank You ,
    Tom

:)

odatkid, Jan 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 Making Sure Yu're Ready To Install

No on last step of installing windows 10 its saying make sure you're ready to install and thats it says its loading but on 10 hours it didnt went on 1%

MilosBojic, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Making Sure Yu're Ready To Install

No on last step of installing windows 10 its saying make sure you're ready to install and thats it says its loading but on 10 hours it didnt went on 1%

MilosBojic, Jan 12, 2020
  4. vijer Win User

Install Frozen at "Making sure you're ready to install"

I'm opening a new post because this the other posts are very old.

Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro and there is no PROCESS activity for over 10 hours and the update screen still says "Making sure you're ready to install".

I have disabled my anti-virus, malwarebites, and windows defender. No change even after restarting the install process.

Any other suggestions?

vijer, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. "Making Sure You're ready to Install" - Similar Threads - Making Sure You're

2. Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install" while trying to "inplace upgrade"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install" while trying to "inplace upgrade": Today my Windows store just stopped working and multiple things just started breaking.I made a post already about this and the person helping told me to do an "inplace upgrade" with the Windows 11 ISO file.I activated it and it's taking forever to work, I've tried it about 6...
  3. Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install: Windows 11 update keeps failing. I am trying the upgrade assistant. Goes through everything and when checking for updates, fails. Now it's at Making sure you're ready to install and it fails....
  4. Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install

Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install: Windows 11 update keeps failing. I am trying the upgrade assistant. Goes through everything and when checking for updates, fails. Now it's at Making sure you're ready to install and it fails....
  5. Windows 11 setup Making sure you're ready to install closes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup Making sure you're ready to install closes?: Can anyone help me? I'm trying to install windows 11 and when it gets to to the part "Making sure you're ready to install" it closes immediately. what should I do? I tried running the setup again but it's still like this....
  6. Windows 11 setup Making sure you're ready to install closes?

Windows 11 setup Making sure you're ready to install closes?: Can anyone help me? I'm trying to install windows 11 and when it gets to to the part "Making sure you're ready to install" it closes immediately. what should I do? I tried running the setup again but it's still like this....
  7. Windows 11 setup stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install": Hello. I have Windows 10 Education 22H2 installed and I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation assistant to install Windows 11. My PC is compatible with Windows 11.The setup has been stuck at the "Making sure you're ready to install" part for over 30 minutes. I cannot go back...
  8. Windows 11 setup stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install"

Windows 11 setup stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install": Hello. I have Windows 10 Education 22H2 installed and I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation assistant to install Windows 11. My PC is compatible with Windows 11.The setup has been stuck at the "Making sure you're ready to install" part for over 30 minutes. I cannot go back...
  9. Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install": After I could not install update KB 4535680-it gave error 0x800f0922 Windows 1909 x64 an adviser sent the Media Creation Tool 21H1.exe which I downloaded and installed, by which time the adviser had ended the chat. Anyhow I ran it but now got stuck on "Making sure you are...
  10. stuck at "making sure you're ready to install"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck at "making sure you're ready to install": Hi guys, im attempting to upgrade my zbook 15u g2 from windows 7 pro to windows 10 using the media creation tool, and ive disabled antivirus and security essential's real time protection... but after leaving it stuck at "making sure you're ready to install" for more than 12...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. making sure youre ready to install stuck