Windows 10: Making Windows 10 custom installation image

Discus and support Making Windows 10 custom installation image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to customize Windows 10 image for installing in university PCs. I need some built in applications and programs to be part of that Windows image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fawaz25, Jan 26, 2019.

1. fawaz25 Win User

Making Windows 10 custom installation image

I want to customize Windows 10 image for installing in university PCs. I need some built in applications and programs to be part of that Windows image (Like Google chrome browser, Matlab application, etc). How can I make one??

I would be really glad for your suggestions.

:)

fawaz25, Jan 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 26, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Making Windows 10 custom installation image - Similar Threads - Making custom installation

2. Fail to prepare Windows 10 custom image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fail to prepare Windows 10 custom image.: Hello everyone. I am new to working with Windows, and I am trying to learn how to set up custom images in order to make the configuration process a little more streamlined.I followed this Microsoft guide that seems to be exactly what I am looking for, and everything works...
  3. Can I make an image of my Windows 10 installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I make an image of my Windows 10 installation?: Hello All, I built a new PC in March 2020 & it's been working fine. I always take care of what I install, no unnecessary programs only what I absolutely need. I regularly clean my PC every week as well (blower etc). However, last week when I updated my NVIDIA drivers to the...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing: Hello, If I was to create a custom windows 10 ISO file to get rid of un-needed bloatware & other files - is there any licencing restrictions against this? or is it allowed to be customised with its current windows 10 pro licence. Any links to this etc? Any help/advice on...
  5. Making Windows 10 custom installation image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making Windows 10 custom installation image: Hi All, I Was wondering if anyone can help and put me in the right direction with an easy to follow tutorial/video. I want to create a custom image which I can put on a USB drive that I simply run and leave to connects to the wifi, domain and things similar. I would...
  6. Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background

Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background: Hello Everyone, I was wondering if it was possible to change the background during the setup of a Windows Installation. Or somehow make it so it's not showing anything on the screen as the installation is taking place with an autounattend file. I will be using a Windows Pro...
  7. Custom Windows 10 image with applications pre-installed

Custom Windows 10 image with applications pre-installed: Dear Friends, I want to create windows 10 bootable image with applications like office, Adobe and antivirus pre-installed, what is the best and straight forward option?...
  8. Makking Windows 10 custom installation image

Makking Windows 10 custom installation image: I want to customize Windows 10 image for installing in university PCs. I need some built in applications and programs to be part of that Windows image (Like Google chrome browser, Matlab application, etc). How can I make one?? I would be really glad for your suggestions....
  9. Making a custom version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Making a custom version of windows 10: Hi, I work for a small IT company and I'd like to know if there's a way to deliver a custom win10.iso to client computers? On occasion we get an amount of computers, sometimes 10, sometimes 20, and it can be a pain to create the local admin and apply all the various...
  10. Windows 10 Custom Image Problem.

Windows 10 Custom Image Problem.: We have just created a custom Windows 10 image, sysprep'd and then captured it. However, we are experiencing issues after deploying the image and then joining to the domain. Once joined to the domain and logged in with a domain user account, when you reboot the computer...