Windows 10: Making Windows 10 More Personal and More Secure with Windows Hello

Discus and support Making Windows 10 More Personal and More Secure with Windows Hello in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If one decides to use their fingerprint or a eye scan will they still be able to use a password? If not what would happen if they injured their finger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Winuser Win User

Making Windows 10 More Personal and More Secure with Windows Hello

If one decides to use their fingerprint or a eye scan will they still be able to use a password? If not what would happen if they injured their finger or eye. How would they log in?

Winuser, Mar 19, 2015

2. Indeed.

When I worked as an electronic repair tech, some of my fingerprints would get melted after touching hot components (a few times per year).

lehnerus2000, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Making Windows 10 More Personal and More Secure with Windows Hello

1. Making Windows 10 More Personal and More Secure with Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Making More Personal

2. windows security is not more available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security is not more available: here you can see windows security is not present here but it's still delete some of crack files as a virus how can get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-is-not-more-available/50273b6a-5f68-4786-a755-7a1b5f91fe18
  3. windows security is not more available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security is not more available: here you can see windows security is not present here but it's still delete some of crack files as a virus how can get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-is-not-more-available/50273b6a-5f68-4786-a755-7a1b5f91fe18
  4. windows security is not more available

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Make Windows 10 more secure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make Windows 10 more secure: Hello, since I saw a video how easy it is to bypass the normal Windows login-screen, I was wondering how I could protect myself against it. Against live-boot from other media: I have enabled bitlocker encryption, so booting from a live-stick (e.g. Linux) should not give...
  6. Windows Security - Learn More

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security - Learn More: Some may not be aware of this and some may find the info available enlightening, interesting. > Windows Security 'dashboard'. > any category & at the top-right is Windows community videos...
  7. Is there no more person to person Chat Support for windows 10?

Is there no more person to person Chat Support for windows 10?: No more free remote access tech support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-no-more-person-to-person-chat-support-for/7c9a6d98-cfbd-4bd2-9d8d-59d375dda290
  8. Making scrollbars more visible in Windows 10

Making scrollbars more visible in Windows 10: Thought I'd post a solution to this issue that works to my satisfaction. I installed the free WinAero Tweaker app. Under Advanced Settings > Scrollbars, you can change the scrollbar width. Making the scrollbars wider makes the scrollbar handles much more visible. I hated...
  9. Make windows 10 more secure then ever Before

Make windows 10 more secure then ever Before: Ladies and Gentlemen This Is a very Nice Guide to secure your windows 10 I value the information on here , and I had fun with it I pass it on to any one who values security I hop you enjoy it and you find it a good read Enjoy Harden Windows 10 - A Security...
  10. Security: How to Make My PC More Secure?

Security: How to Make My PC More Secure?: I want to make my Windows 10 Pro PC more secure from something like a robbery or where my physical PC is in danger, not from a threat like a hacker or something on the internet who gains access to my PC. As I was using my PC, I just realized that I store so much personal...